• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuck Safewords

Your store looks like it could pass for Tickle Abuse III.
Not a complaint nor a complement just my 1st impression.

Positive aspect: The bondage apparatus looks very appealing, on a par with TA and Czech's tickling equipment.
Less than positive aspect: Same models currently seen at Tickle Abuse and other sites.

I love that ticklee!!!
She is pretty with a nice bod!
Also love her feet and toes, delicious!
I liked hearing her laughter and seeing her suffering!

Great clip, thanks for sharing

No chance, FOOT FUN. The hardlimit is not used to answer any question. I'm still waiting in at least other three or four posts. It probably does promo to its videos only...

Safe word have no place in tickle torture. Watch as this girl is ignored as she laughs without mercy.

While this may look like Tickle Abuse, the marketing does seem to me rather unprofessional and filled with jaded clichés and superlatives. Here's the description on the site:
"Safeword ignored as Azalea laughs without mercy. All foot tickling after a special application of my patented tickle spray to make sure her tickling is amplified to pure torture. My assistant shows no mercy to feet as ticklish as Azalea's."
This is a seasoned model. If her safeword is ignored, who the hell is ever to know that it wasn't decided that way in the first place? In fact, this whole description could have been written before the video was made, and the model given her brief accordingly. Then this one is cool: a "patented tickle spray" to amplify tickling to pure torture!! Why pay to patent a spray that is not going to be on the market anyway? I'm sure what he means is "secret", that is to say, his own formula. Whether that consists of some thinned down oil or rust remover in a disguised aerosol can, who is ever to know?
These kind of claims and unverifiable nonsense are rife in the hype around the clips.
On the other hand, one has to hand it to him that the videos are good! At least the one's I've seen. I like the fact that the models occasionally say something about how it tickles or how ticklish they are. For my taste they could talk a little more about their feet.
I would definitely buy there again, but for my part, I could do with less of the hype and claims of things like "non-consensual" or such a piece of drivel as that Nikki Next, who's been making tickling videos for years now "discovers that her toes are in fact her most ticklish spot". That kind of thing leads one to mistrust other claims as well.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back