• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Session: Olivia! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I said a while back that I was going to comb through some of the older, better clips and start presenting them in their entirety, as opposed to the split-into-sessions way I normally post clips. This is the main-camera shot full-version of Olivia, who also has the distinction of being the first to show her face on Stuck In The Stocks! She has big, flexible size nine feet that pull, twist and flex trying to get away from feather, electric toothbrushes, hairbrushes, paintbrushes and every other tickly thing I bring close to her soles! Like I said at the start, "Oh, we're gonna have a LOT of fun between your toes!" She's in three different positions and you get to see all twenty-three uninterrupted minutes of her being tickled until she can barely bring in air from laughing so much! One of the most popular clip series of that year, here is the whole thing in it's entirety!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Olivia-black.jpg
    Olivia-black.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Olivia-ESa.JPEG
    Olivia-ESa.JPEG
    149 KB · Views: 661
  • OliviaESb.JPEG
    OliviaESb.JPEG
    155.9 KB · Views: 418
  • OliviaESc.JPEG
    OliviaESc.JPEG
    156.8 KB · Views: 611
  • Olivia-Fullfree.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,032
One more of Olivia, just to remind you. :)

Attachments

• Olivia.jpg
    Olivia.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 583
That was really nice of you to post this.. I love your clips and have purchased many ! Especially love Amiie..Terri..Joanne and Kaylee ! Keep up the Great Work !

good stuff.

Sometimes you have models that make me wish you did more than just feet, being an upperbody fan first. Olivia is one of them. That being said, yours is the best foot tickling around!

Nice size 9 feet!
Love her laugh and reactions!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Man this is incredible. SOO so hot. :wub: Completely passed me by the first time around but am very tempted to buy it now

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back