• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fully Nude: (or just a small area)

tickletorments1

TMF Regular
I got to thinking (yes i know it can be painful when i do that :lol)

I wondered if being clothed with just a small amount of flesh exposed for tickling say like a gap between jeans and a shirt or blouse, socks half off.

Or completely naked which would give the best tickle result i guess there are a lot of factors involved here.

From a ler point of view just so long as i hit that most ticklish area i don't mind.

If i were in the lee situation i think the humiliation of being nude, would get me half way to breaking point before the tickling even started.

(hmmm i should be so lucky:rolleyes)

(sorry in us speak nakkid spelt it wrong now anyway :) )

Last edited:
There are merits to both. I can be driven to hysteria and tears with long fingernails under my shirt, socks, or boxers. I think it is the inability to see the contact with the skin that is maddening.

Speaking as a 'lee (most of the time), nothing is better than the vulnerability of being bound and nude, knowing the entire surface area of my skin is at the tickler's whim until the tickler gets tired. Just seeing the wicked glee my wife gets is an aphrodisiac.

If you want the best of both elements, I would suggest bound, nude, and blindfolded. I think I may try the blindfold next time, along with bondage that better exposes the hypersensitive man areas and bum to the wife. : ) Happy tickling!

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back