• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun and enjoyment from verbal teasing.......

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
Do you get enjoyment from verbal teasing-- telling the lee what you are going to do to them/their feet/ ribs/toes etc?? :blaugh: :wavingguy

Absolutely...whispering to them what is next...making them choose the next tickle spot...Even old standby's like saying "tickle tickle" or "does that tickle? does it??" I love to be verbal when tickling or being tickled!!

Without a doubt! In fact good verbalization is one of my absolute favorite things! Kinda why I really like Ticked to Death's videos...the girls are always taunting each other!

~ toyou

Chris,absolutely! :firedevil Gotta love the ticklee squirming from the verbal teasing which in my experience,intensifies the ticklishness :veryhappy :devil2: I love using many techniques of verbal teasing as some Ticklees don;t care for the baby talk,kootchie koo;s,ect but some other manner will have them going inane..My favorite is counting 1........2.......3 and so on as I tickle each rib :p :couch: :firedevil

I know a few ler's that have met me at gatherings that make me tremble as the Lee just by wiggling their fingers taunting me standing a few feet away :scared: :xpeepsofa :blaugh:

As a Lee and a Ler both I LOOOOVE the verbal teasing. I love to do it and have it done to me. I of course tend to ask for it right back... i.e. while being mummified shouting out "what's the matter, don't you guys know how to tickle??" I paid dearly for that...

I love verbalization! It makes tickling more than phisical, it's practically a mind game! And it can lead into some interesting results.
Personal examples
*While my ler is tying me up*
me: "What's the matter Tikva? (Hebrew for hope, my ler) Afraid I'll tickle you back?
*during an intense tickling spree*
me: *between fits of laughter* "Oh come on! You're not even trying!"

Always does the trick :xpulcy:

You can tease me anytime. I love it. Just as long as you don't mind getting teased back.

I think thats one of the most exciting aspects of the tickling. The lee will start giggling usually from just the taunts after she/he as already been tickled. And to hear them beg and plead before even touching them is priceless to me anyway.

sometimes

You know, sometimes the teasing last longer than the tickling. When I do get to tickle my partner a little, I tend to use the teasing a lot. She really doesn't like being tickled much so it really puts her on edge and it is fun. I enoy the playing a lot. Still lots of things to experience.

My absolute favorite verbal tease recently came about like this:

I had arrived for a tickle-date with one of my all-time favorite 'lees. We were doing a little light-hearted play near the beginning, and I sent her into giggles just by gently stroking her wrist and the palm of her hand - no bondage, and not a stich of clothing had been removed to that point.

I looked at with a smile and said, "You know what I'm going to do to you when I get serious about this, don't you?"

I would have called it a happy evening just for her expression.

I really like verbal teasing. It makes tickling more interesting and exciting and makes better communication between ler and lee. It's also very playful for me.

I love being teased while being tickled. I would tease more, but i'm too embarrased to..

It adds to it 100%. The Verbal teasing is so much more fun. Especially for someone who is as sarcastic as I am.

I love verbally teasing smurfie it makes it so much more fun for the both of us

Oh my god! i love when jester verbally teases me...and dont worry Tidas.. Jester used to be shy and embarrassed to verbally tease me, but then he saw the reaction he got when he did and now I cant shut him up..lol

My favorite recent tease: "That's OK. You don't have to stand it."

lk70 said:
That's evil.
But I was only telling the truth. I had a firm grip on her ankles, so whether or not she could bear what I was doing to her feet was beside the point, no?

So often I find 'lees who worry about whether or not they can take what's happening to them. I figured I'd just help her let go of that anxiety.

Boy, you try to be considerate and people call you evil.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back