• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun at the ballpark

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
OK, well this is more of a "quick" tickle experience rather than a long detailed story. So if you are looking for more of a detailed story, stop reading now. Sorry to disappoint. I'm not much of a story teller, but I just had to share a little tickle exchange I experienced last night.

I was at the Phillies/Braves game at Citizens Bank Park in Philly last night. I typically arrive early to the game to beat the traffic, hang out and relax, watch batting practice and people watch. So I was sitting in my seat before the game, watching batting practice and there were very few people actually sitting in their seats yet at this time. As many of you are aware, the heat has been intense in the Northeast the past few days so that may have been another reason many people weren't sitting in their seats yet. I was wearing flip-flops so I decided to kick them off and prop my bare feet up on the empty seat in front of me. I was probably sitting there for about 15-20 minutes and started to nod off slightly. I suddenly felt fingernails scribbling on the sole of my right foot. It probably startled me more than it tickled, but I jerked my foot away instinctively. I looked up and discovered a cute blonde woman smiling at me. I'd say she was about 5'8", fit, with longish blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and wearing a Phillies baseball cap. She was wearing a white tank top with short shorts on. She had nicely manicured finger nails as well as nicely pedicured toe nails and was wearing flip-flops. Her nail polish was a bright pinkish color. She smiled at me coyly and said "Sorry, but your feet were on my seat". I actually surprised myself with my reply back to her as normally I'm a very shy person and rarely mention anything about tickling in public...especially to a complete stranger. But I suppose since there were not many people around at the time, I decided to go for it. I winked at her and said "No fair. I can't get you back." She looked at me and said "Oh my gawd. No way. My feet are wayyyy too ticklish for that." She had a friend with her as well...about a 5'5" really cute brunette. And her friend began to laugh and said "Yeah, she's not kidding. I've seen her get pedicures before." The blonde then started laughing and said to her friend " Shut up! You're giving this guy way too much information here. I just met the guy." And they both started laughing together. At this point I was pretty much speechless and nervously changed the subject since I didn't want to push my luck really with any more tickle talk. My face was already a little red and I wasn't sure if they noticed the bulge in my shorts getting larger by the second. So during the rest of the evening we had some nice conversation and exchanged small talk. I bought the ladies a few beers and managed to get the blonde's phone number. Needless to say, I'm super excited and hopefully will have more to share about this ticklish blonde's feet in the future. :) Thanks for reading.

Haha thats great. I'm also from philly but I wasn't able to go to a game yet this season but still it's sorta funny how she actually tried to tickle your foot to get you to move it lol. Hopefully this works out for you though...maybe you can tie her up and tickle her feet. I know i'd be just like her in a way and say that my feet are way too ticklish haha. Good luck though!

Too cool! But I wonder if a guy could get away with tickling a woman's foot like that? I guess it all depends on her reaction.

That sounds like an excellent start. :feets: Let us know if things develop between you. :D

Well now she obviously knows that you know she is way too ticklish, and yet she still gave you her phone number. I think you may have hit the jackpot buddy. I say tickle her on your first date and see how she reacts. But be sure to let us all know how it turned out. Good luck my friend.

Thanks for the comments guys (and gal). Looks like we will be meeting up this weekend for a drink. Hopefully I will have more to report eventually. Thanks again.

That's absolutely awesome! If it goes somewhere you'll be happy you
overcame that first bout of shyness! I, too, am extremely shy so I know
where you're coming from. Keep us posted!:thumbsup:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back