• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FUN BY THE POOL

While me being a foot guy...your wife has fabulous feet! Nicely defined wrinkles, high arches. :drool: What size are they?

Last edited:
Me being a foot and an ass guy I say that round ass and beautiful soft soles and toes are amazing lol!

Great feet, I'd even say perfect feet. What size are they?

My wife thanks you all for the kind words.

As much as I love a good ass nothing beats a sexy soles, great ass is a close second

My wife on the other hand likes the compliments to her ass a little more than her feet, Obviously.

And too answer the question Size 10.5 of supple wrinkled perfection. The big the better is my motto!

You had some kind things to say about my stories about a hundred years ago. Have seen you pic posts in past and enjoyed but was remiss in not commenting. Well, I am officially jealous as hell. Those big bare beauties are magnificent! Compliments on the wife! Feeling inspired to write again ... does she ever piss off puritan women, radical feminists or jealous wives? (LOL)

Nice session :) I like when a man adore his woman :) We live in a time when there are many divorces. One of the most important things to keep your partner with you is continuous interest (adoration) that person :) I wish you a lot of awesome photo session in future :)

THE SEXIEST BABE ON THE PLANET IS BACK. SHE IS TRUELY A SUN GODDESS AND THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS. I LOVE HOW SHE JUST LAYS THERE TEASING ALL OF US LIKE WE ARE A BUNCH HER LIL PUPPIES. TELL ME SHE DOES THAT WHEN OTHER DUDES ARE AROUND. WITH AN ASS AS SHAPELY AS HERS (WHICH GETS BETTER WITH EVERY PHOTOSHOOT) AND SOLES THAT NO OTHER WOMAN CAN COMPARE TO SHE MUST DRIVE ALL THE MEN AT THE POOL CRAZY (EVEN THE ONE'S WITHOUT A FOOT FETISH)
THATS HOW HOT YOUR WIFE IS. SORRY IF ITS CREEPY BUT I DAYDREAM ABOUT HER ALL DAY. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

BTW - DOES SHE YOUR WIFE NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT BECUASE I WOULD DO ANYTHING SHE WANTED FOR FREE. LOL. IM SO SERIOUS

is it possible there will be a video with belly button/navel tickling?

What mouth watering soles .. and such a terrific ass .. you are a lucky man and she is one very sexy lady !!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back