• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun filled weekend

Lostcause13

Verified
So quick disclaimer, this story contains many short tickles over a weekend as oppossed to a few long ones.

So my buddy chris turned 21 last week, and I turned 21 last weekend, so we decided to celebrate together. My friend Isabella and I took the three hour drive up to see him for a weekend of partying and celebration. Friday night it all started. The last time I saw chris his gf got really drunk, and while I was babysitting Isabella decided to sit on me and try to tickle me repeatedly. It was rather annoying, but I made the mistake of bringing it up to her roomate Mckenzie, who claimed that they have tickle fights all the time. So all night these two are trying to sneak in tickles anytime they see me. Here's the fun part though, McKenzie was wearing a shirt that rode up exposing her sexy and very ticklish belly to me, so every time she came up to me trying to launch a tickle attack she got what was coming to her in the form of a few well placed tickles, every time getting some sort of squeal or adorable little giggles out of her. I was hesitant to go at it for too long since she had a boyfriend and was already flirting with me a bunch. Isabella is the only person outside of here who knows about my fetish so she found this whole thing hilarious. So as we're getting ready to go barhopping McKenzie disappears and gets into a cute purple dress, but she's barefoot and sitting in the middle of the hallway. as I walked by she kicked me in the butt, and signed her own death warrant :p. I bent down and grabbed her right foot and tickled away at her sole for a good thirty seconds before letting her go so i wouldnt arouse suspicion. This whole night I just continued sneaking in little tickles and fighting off her attempts at will until the girls finally went back home. THis leads me to last night,

So now it's time for the party at Chris' house, and when Mckenzie showed up she was wearing Jeans, boots(dislike) and a top that was tied off so her belly was showing. She immediately resumed ticklefight status when she saw me along with their other roomate Becca, who was a cute petite redhead also wearing a short top with an exposed belly. Becca was single, but a virgin and I have a rule about being a girl's first at this age so I kept my distance from her, but this didnt stop McKenzie. After a while I went outside to get some air and McKenzie joined me. I was sitting on the porch while she was standing in front of me. That put her belly at about my head level(obvious set up for..)at some point she started talking about body shots, so I pulled her in close and blew a long raspberry on her belly causing her to giggle for a while and yell "Raspberries anyone?" Later she announced she was cold, and sat in my lap while I played wiht her sides and bellybutton. She had a bellybutton ring, which while cute only gets in the way on a ticklish girl like her. I continued to tickle her gently as we cuddled for a while. This is where I'll end the story since I doubt any of you want to hear about me becoming obscenely drunk and rather upset about other things before I was put to bed. Isabella said as we drove home how McKenzie seemed to enjoy it, and how if only she didnt have a boyfriend how much better my weekend would have been...If only. Well that's all for now, and gives me my fix for a little. Hope you enjoyed!

Very interesting incidents. Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

Sounds like so much fun!

Later she announced she was cold, and sat in my lap while I played wiht her sides and bellybutton. She had a bellybutton ring, which while cute only gets in the way on a ticklish girl like her. I continued to tickle her gently as we cuddled for a while.

Mmm my favorite part. :) Thanks for sharing.

I didnt hate on them lol. They look really sexy, but they do in fact prevent me from getting in there and poking around. Theyre like a cute pair of shoes, cute but i want them off for me to have fun lol.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back