• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun on Friday

iceman_19

TMF Regular
First off it's been a while since I posted anything so it's good to be back.

So it happened Friday night. Me and this female friend of mine were in my room, laying on my bed, watching TV. She rested her feet on my lap. She loves it when I rub her feet, but they are really ticklish. So I started rubbing and I always sneak in some tickles. But this time it was better. She was wearing two pairs of socks cuz her feet are always cold. I snuck my fingers under the first pair and said I was trying to fix them cuz they shifted. As soon as my fingers made contact with her soles she jumped and pulled them away. She laughed and I did it again. This went back and forth about 4 times. This time I was trying to tickle them and I held her foot so she couldn't move. I ticked her foot until she was finally able to pull it free (about 45 seconds). After she stopped laughing, (and I promised no more tickling), put her feet back in my lap and I finished her massage.

In future posts we'll call her Maggie. I know alot of ticklish women so I don't want to mix them up for you the reader.

They could all be one chick, we don't care.

First off it's been a while since I posted anything so it's good to be back.

So it happened Friday night. Me and this female friend of mine were in my room, laying on my bed, watching TV. She rested her feet on my lap. She loves it when I rub her feet, but they are really ticklish. So I started rubbing and I always sneak in some tickles. But this time it was better. She was wearing two pairs of socks cuz her feet are always cold. I snuck my fingers under the first pair and said I was trying to fix them cuz they shifted. As soon as my fingers made contact with her soles she jumped and pulled them away. She laughed and I did it again. This went back and forth about 4 times. This time I was trying to tickle them and I held her foot so she couldn't move. I ticked her foot until she was finally able to pull it free (about 45 seconds). After she stopped laughing, (and I promised no more tickling), put her feet back in my lap and I finished her massage.

In future posts we'll call her Maggie. I know alot of ticklish women so I don't want to mix them up for you the reader.
cool!

I get to tickle her alot but that was the best time in a long while.

Well played good sir. I look forward to your next tale.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back