• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun times n nyc!

draven

TMF Regular
just got back from the munch at ny and wanted to say thanks to dave(baldadonis) for hosting a terrific gathering! I'd list off all the names of people i was chatting with but i'm a dunce at remembering names so i'll just say it was great meeting everybody and i really hope to see ya all again soon! hopefully at nest 2009! I'm gonna try steves idea and just write down names and screennames so i can remember! LOL! maybe if we do this again next year we'll try the food!

So glad you had fun! Dave hosts awesome munches. As for another
one next year, I know Dave plans to host these at least every two
months or so. NYC has a really awesome bunch!

awsome bunch indeed!

every couple of months? COOL! just a two hour drive for me! i'll be a regular.

Yeah, that was fun. Some of the people I met were travtick, nyte, Slacker, Bride of Dracula and her husband, Jimmyboy, Mike (whose screenname I can't remember, it'll come to me), and apologies to anyone else I forgot. Thanks to Dave for organizing the whole thing, and looking forward to seeing you all at the next one.

Again totally awesome. I met so many great people:

Baldadonis, Sasaxrah, Skipadeedodah,Homer, Slacker, Chaneda, Focus, Jill, Greek Tickler, Bostontickling, Draven, Radiohead, Knot, and a few more I can't remember.

Seriously everyone was very sweet and I can't wait to see you all again in the future. :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back