• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Furcism

how do i lol

• lol

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • lulz

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • lahl

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • lawl

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

morgandavis

TMF Regular
Furcism is just as bad a racism jackass, if you dont have anything intelligent to say shut the fuck up.... Obviously furry is in demand if the mod created a board for it, therefore he needs to fix the link, and you can just avoid it with your furcist ass. Geez im getting tired of lil pricks saying stupid shit. May a tiger eat your entrails.....

I gave you a lahl. Just because I never use lahl otherwise. LAHL.

Furcism is just as bad a racism jackass, if you dont have anything intelligent to say shut the fuck up.... Obviously furry is in demand if the mod created a board for it, therefore he needs to fix the link, and you can just avoid it with your furcist ass. Geez im getting tired of lil pricks saying stupid shit. May a tiger eat your entrails.....

I dont know who you are addressing here...was this supposed to be a response to someone? No need to cuss people out that have no idea what you are talking about...

And which mod ?created" such a forum....I know of none...

There is another thread on furries in tickling discussion which is a much better "read"...:wavingguy

uh..whu?

Furry is the fetish of anthropomorphic animals in sexual or adult situations. I won't go into detail, but there's an episode of CSI: Vegas in the fourth season that summarizes it pretty well. It's called "Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Like most fetishes, Furry raises a lot of eyebrows. People who aren't into it or don't understand it tend to step back and go "WTF?!". As a commission artist who's done Furry pics, I get a comment from time to time about those pics asking what I was thinking. I never respond. Don't feed the trolls.

This thread, I'm guessing is making light (uh, don't quote me on that) of the lack of understanding towards Furry.

To add my two cents...

It's a fetish like any other fetish. Some people get it, some don't. Obey the Golden Rule and play nice. :)

Snail Shell

PS - No, Furry was not the inspiration behind my screen name. :D

Furry is the fetish of anthropomorphic animals in sexual or adult situations. I won't go into detail, but there's an episode of CSI: Vegas in the fourth season that summarizes it pretty well. It's called "Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Like most fetishes, Furry raises a lot of eyebrows. People who aren't into it or don't understand it tend to step back and go "WTF?!". As a commission artist who's done Furry pics, I get a comment from time to time about those pics asking what I was thinking. I never respond. Don't feed the trolls.

This thread, I'm guessing is making light (uh, don't quote me on that) of the lack of understanding towards Furry.

To add my two cents...

It's a fetish like any other fetish. Some people get it, some don't. Obey the Golden Rule and play nice. :)

Snail Shell

PS - No, Furry was not the inspiration behind my screen name. :D

If it was the inspiration then you'd be a slimey surely.:bouncybou

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back