• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Games and Teasing

Sweet Sunshine

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure this thread has been done before, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for when I do a search.

I'm trying to find some games or ways to tease my lee while they are tied up. Like ways of giving them choices or games that determine where to tickle, that kind of thing.

Any suggestions for things you love to do?

Thanks again!
Sweet Sunshine

A pretty simple way is just to use dice rolls. Have two dice, one where each number represents a body part to tickle, and the other represents how long the tickling will last.

No element of choice and it's not very imaginative, but it could keep things interesting. :D

When I have my lees tied up, I love to blindfold them and have them guess what tickle device I am using on them.

It is more fun if you have at least 2 lees tied up; this way you can play the guessing game and have penalty rounds for incorrect answers. The lee would then have to endure more tickle torture using a tickling method of the winner's chosing.

Another game that is fun is the "how long can you hold it in" game. Once again more fun if you have 2 lees; you can set a timer and penalize the loser with an extra tickle round if they laugh before the other.

A game I play with my girlfriend (although she isn't tied up) is when we watch a film, and evey time one of the characters says a specific word, she gets tickled. For instance watching a BATMAN movie the word could be Robin.

If you're in public, try what I call the subtle game.

If you're at a bar or event or what have you, try to tickle your lee without other people noticing. Tell your lee it's up to them to keep composure and see how much they can take without flinching/laughing/giggling.

At boring events it can make it alot of fun to see how far they can take it.

anyways, that's my two cents.

Niiiiice

Ooooh... dice rolls. I'll definitely have to try that next time.... 1=Neck 2=Feet 3=Sides 4=Thighs 5=Stomach 6=Ticklers Choice Very nice!
A pretty simple way is just to use dice rolls. Have two dice, one where each number represents a body part to tickle, and the other represents how long the tickling will last.

No element of choice and it's not very imaginative, but it could keep things interesting. :D

Thank you all so much for your ideas!!

The dice game will be perfect. I also LOVE the movie one...I'll have to pick something that I own.

I was also thinking of a simple thing like: The lee places their arms up above their head, (not tied up) and the ler gets to tickle the upper body for 2 minutes any way they like. For every time the lee brings their arms down it's a 10 second penalty. After the two minutes, the ler ties up the lee and gets to torture the lee for the total amount of their penalty time.

Ah, I just LOVE this!!! Just thinking about it makes me excited!

Time them down without being able to view a clock. You get to tickle them for a specific amount of time (say 5 minutes). They say STOP whenever they think 5 minutes has elapsed. If they get within, say 30 seconds, you switch. If they're outside of 30 seconds, you add time to the original time.

For example. If they're 2 minutes off, the next round, they have to say stop when 7 minutes have elapsed. :)

Snail Shell

Time them down without being able to view a clock. You get to tickle them for a specific amount of time (say 5 minutes). They say STOP whenever they think 5 minutes has elapsed. If they get within, say 30 seconds, you switch. If they're outside of 30 seconds, you add time to the original time.

For example. If they're 2 minutes off, the next round, they have to say stop when 7 minutes have elapsed. :)

Snail Shell

omg. Fuck that. o_O

LOL CrystalLight. Ah, it sounds like another cool game, but I think I'll start the time a little lower than 5 minutes!!! :) EEEEEEK!!

A very simple "game", of a sort, suggested by my fiancée (although perhaps not likely actually originated by her), is 'Alphabet Tickle', which consists of simply going through the alphabet from A to Z, tickling a part of the body starting with each letter of the alphabet in sequence, starting with, say, A is for 'armpits', etc.

The funniest part, which I still have on videotape and still laugh every time I watch it, is when I went from 'R' is for 'ribs', and after having her laughing hysterically while tormenting her there for some time, I paused to ponder for a moment before continuing with "...and of course 'S' is for...SIDES!!!" -- continuing to tickle her in exactly the same place as for "ribs", leaving her laughing hysterically both at my silly joke as well as the continued tickling...

That's really cute!

Yeah, and 5 minutes is too long. Lol, I've only had 3 sessions. But next time I'm going to time it to see how long I can go.

Don't you think our fetish is awesome? I just love it! I would never give it up!

A game I play with my girlfriend (although she isn't tied up) is when we watch a film, and evey time one of the characters says a specific word, she gets tickled. For instance watching a BATMAN movie the word could be Robin.

If you pop in a copy of Goodfellas or some other mob movie, fu** would be a good word. That would guarantee that the tickling would be pretty much non-stop! :evilha:

Right on King Jamez, pop in that or The Departed, Get Shorty, or a Quentin Tarantino movie for that matter lol! With all the f#### in those movies, the tickling would also be nonstop.

My idea for a game is getting two lees tied down together. Tickle one until the he or she tells them where to tickle the other one. Like if the ler starts tickling one of the lee's sides, the lee could be like "HEEHEHEHEEHEHEHE TICKLE HER FEET" then the ler could tickle the other lee's feet until that lee tells the ler where to tickle his or her fellow lee next.

That's a great game Jersey! I wonder how many of us really have the opportunity to be with more than one ler or lee at a time?

I would LOVE to be tickled by two male lers, but I think that's just a fantasy. I think, realistically, that a lot of male lers don't want another guy there.

I know there are gatherings like NEST, but that's not my scene.

Am I wrong? Would a lot of the guys here be willing to share their lee??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back