• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gang/group tickling: all it takes is one person?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Have you ever been part of a group "session" that started off a little rocky? Meaning you were ready to give it a go, and so was another person. But to ease the first jitters and awkwardness the decision was made to have it as a group/gang tickling to eliminate any intimacy factor. But the other gang-members you were approaching were on the fence about it. Does having the one person (other than yourself) pumped about the idea of tickling someone crazy make it easier to convince to others thats its all good?

Especially if the supposed lee is a male. If you had one female up for it, would it then be easier to convince other ladies to join her to tickle a guy mad?

:writersblock:

Um.. I would think that if some tickling has started.. the others might not be too
embarrassed or shy to start.

I was tickled my a friend once and some others noticed. Then they joined in to tickle me lol

It sounds like the OP is describing a situation where the potential lers and lee involved are all tickle fetishists, or people curious about the tickling fetish. I think the OP's question though can be readily applied to vanilla situations, where one person, usually a closet tickle fetishist, is attempting to instigate a gang tickling. In those cases, one person can absolutely set the stage for a gang tickling. In high school, I saw groups of girls tickling guys all the time. It was a good way to flirt, and to get the guy's attention, and it gave the girls a chance to be the dominant one for a change. These gang ticklings would usually start without any spoken words or plans. One girl would just start tickling a guy, he'd bat her hands away, and then her friends would join in and help her. Saw this happen a few times in college, usually mixed gender (mf/f, etc), but once people "grow up" it's harder to get them to join in a tickle fight I suppose. Not gonna happen at the office, for example. Might be able to pull it off at a party or at the bar, if you're really skilled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back