• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gas prices.

Bugman

Verified
What are you paying? Regular has dropped as much as 30 cents a gallon in Austin the last few weeks and is running around $2.54 at many stations. Sure beats the near $4.00 per gallon we saw a few years ago around this time. :shock:

Lowest I've seen so far was 2.76 yesterday...but only if you pay cash. It IS dropping, though. It's just that CT has a high gas tax.

Count yourselves lucky guys, we pay $7.50 a gallon in the UK - and that's cheap from recent times, it peaked at about $8.30!
Mind you, about 70% of that is tax!

lol gillet! please tell where your filling up since i know u live VERY near me!

it costs us £6.00 average for a gallon which is OVER $12.00!!!!!

lol gillet! please tell where your filling up since i know u live VERY near me!

it costs us £6.00 average for a gallon which is OVER $12.00!!!!!

Not any more dude, the exchange rate is so low now it's about $8. You're still going by it being more than $2 to a £, it's actually about $1.45 to a £ now - which means we pay more for oil, which means a higher petrol cost. Plus, excessive fuel duty and VAT. Bloody government.

Anyway, it's only £5.30 for a gallon of petrol at the moment - that's cheap compared to even last week!!

EDIT: Actually, when it was $2 to a £, it was even worse, nearly $10 for a gallon! And that was when petrol was about 95p a litre! Effectively, guys in the states, try buying fuel over here before you complain about how much you pay! :D

It's gradually climbing up again. What they are doing now is very slowly increasing prices little by little over long periods of time. They are trying to raise prices so gradually that not as many people seem to notice right away.

In most states the tax on gas is astronomical, yet another reason who they will remain high.

It's $2.89 at my local Arco but I don't expect that to continue dropping. Summer in CA usually means a HUGE jack in price. $3 and up here we come. :/

In BC, It's a $1.12/Liter for diesel, which equates to about $4.23/gallon.

Im envious..

I just paid $2.51 per gallon in my little corner of NC!

It has been dropping, but gradually.

Gas in Northern California ranges from $2.89 to $3.19. In the valley, the price is in the $2.85 range.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back