• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Generalizing the fetish

Jackalx33

TMF Expert
Hey guys, I was wondering if you were ever generalize about your fetish. Meaning that cause you like tickling people assume you like to tickle anything.

For example: I have a foot and tickle fetish and for the very few people I came out to thought it was just for anyone. My preference is females only and also at certain ages as well. I am sure I am not the only one.

Like each of us have a preference on who we like to see get tickled and to tickle. SO if this is clear to you guys can you kindly share.

Generalization will keep the population in constipation from understanding one another's realization exactly just how life is full of aggravation!! Aggravation will lead to immunization, causing a fixation and then masturbation. Get out into the nation for inflation of your station so you don't lack a relation. The less stimulation the more retardation.

People who know about my fetish don't know enough about it and also aren't interested in it enough to even think as far as generalizing anything.

With that thinking, anyone who is heterosexual is attracted to every single member of the opposite sex.

No, it is indeed different with a fetish. If you are a true fetishist in the pathological meaning of the word, you don't care who you are sharing it with, just the fetish itself is important. But from everything I am reading here that does not apply to a whole lot of people in this forum.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you were ever generalize about your fetish. Meaning that cause you like tickling people assume you like to tickle anything.

Anything? No, not anything. Now if the oppertunity came to tickle Jennifer Aniston, oh hell yes. But tickling my pet rat... not so much.

Last edited:
Does a fetish such as tickling wear off, after a period time? I'm talking about as you get older, you're not feeling it the way you use to. I think overexposure with the internet has dull my interest.

i do generalize it. i love tickling women! i also have a foot fetish too. but only womens feet turn me on. i also love to be tickled by women only too. but i do not like to see men getting tickled. and i am not turned on by mens feet. so yes i can put it in a catagory. and i will have both of my fetishes until the end of my days. the internet gives it life. and if u have a partner to share it with. it will make it beautiful. :redheart:

Does a fetish such as tickling wear off, after a period time? I'm talking about as you get older, you're not feeling it the way you use to. I think overexposure with the internet has dull my interest.

I know what you mean. If you get too much material, you tend to get picky. For me this works with clips, but I don't think the real thing will ever wear off.

I will say this, tickling for me is fun and pure pleasure. I prefer girls but I am not picky a far as tickling goes. I have my favorite spots to tickle but I will find the spot that does the trick. I have a obsession with womens feet but they are not my favorite place to tickle. When I was younger My cousins and i played tickling games but I have not tickled a guy since and have had no desire to do so. Did i make any sense?

I will say this, tickling for me is fun and pure pleasure. I prefer girls but I am not picky a far as tickling goes. I have my favorite spots to tickle but I will find the spot that does the trick. I have a obsession with womens feet but they are not my favorite place to tickle. When I was younger My cousins and i played tickling games but I have not tickled a guy since and have had no desire to do so. Did i make any sense?

Lol kinda but your getting the point!

Generalization will keep the population in constipation from understanding one another's realization exactly just how life is full of aggravation!! Aggravation will lead to immunization, causing a fixation and then masturbation. Get out into the nation for inflation of your station so you don't lack a relation. The less stimulation the more retardation.

The best thing I've ever read on this site?

Yeah.

I don't think this can be generalized. I'm hetero male, only tickle women and yet I do not tie tickling to sex in that tickling a woman doesn't make me want to have sex with her. It's not foreplay. It's its own erotic joy, not tied to anything else. So I think tickling is tied to sexuality on one level -- but not every level.

If this doesn't make sense, neither does the fetish--and it needn't make sense, and needn't be quantifiable or qualifiable, to be indulged.

:jester::couch:

somebody needs a hobby. :banghead:

I think the retardation has already manifested itself.

He's a troll, he admitted himself in his biography:

I'm the lurking king troll and I rule my bridge. Lurk all over my font baby... get on your mouse and click... click. Use your keyboard and type to me:D Type to me... use caps-lock. And don't look down.

For me it connects to more general S/M / loss of control play.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back