• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genevieve Gorder (Trading Spaces, Swiffer)

footticklerUSA

On a Swiffer commercial today I saw a lady named Genevieve Gorder. Very attractive young woman, and barefoot throughout the minute-long ad. I did some research on her, and found out she is frequently sans souliers on Trading Spaces. Apparently she doesn't want to mess up her shoes while renovating somebody else's house. Of course, here comes the all-important question - are those incredibly sexy feet ticklish at all?

It is to hope!

FootTicklerUSA

She is so hot. I love to see on the show. She is my favorite person it because she is always barefooted.

Swiffer commercials

I gotta admit, Genevive is an unbelieably attractive woman and I would love to tickle her feet. There is one question I have which I have no idea if anyone will know this. But there is one swiffer commercial where the woman is dancing around the house dusting to the beat of WHIP IT and she finds out she was dusting her friends house. In the commercial, there are several times, where her arms are above her head and her belly is shown. I wonder if anyone knows her name because I did want to do a tickling story off of her from that commercial. She had the cutest bellybutton and I really wanted her friends to tickle her for dusting their house. Call me crazy.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back