• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gentlemen, behold!

Get me on board that spacecraft!

To quote Monty Python: "And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"

I don't want to be on that expedition, but I can think of a few people that I would be glad to see depart for Mars. :rowfull:

I'd love to be on that expedition.

Sure as hell would beat working a 9-to-5 for 50 years. It's a shame that I likely wouldn't qualify.

I don't wanna be the guinea pig for that, but I wouldn't mind going once all the safety details have been ironed out! ;)

I don't wanna be the guinea pig for that, but I wouldn't mind going once all the safety details have been ironed out! ;)

Safety? Pshh.

Nothing safer than taking a one-way, unprecedented trip to a planet with no atmosphere, and is frequently bombarded by lethal amounts of radiation.

Hardy har har!

Well according to what I've heard,

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.
In fact it's cold as hell.
And there's no one there to raise them....if you did.

You know, if I were younger, I'd be open to giving it a shot. I read The Martian Chronicles as a teenager. I watched My Favorite Martian on CBS. I ate Mars Bars. What more preparation do you want?

I recall reading about this a few years ago (posted something about it I think). I'll pass on that oneway ticket, thanks.

Well, if you REALLY wanted to go places, this definitely would be a good idea.

Honestly, I want to do this. The opportunity to colonize the first planet aside from your native one only happens once, after all.

Let's just hope we don't go killing off any of the locals. ;)

As somebody who has spent a disproportionately large amount of her time studying space, and consequently the effects it has on the human body, I have 3 words for anybody interested:

Enjoy dying horribly.

As somebody who has spent a disproportionately large amount of her time studying space, and consequently the effects it has on the human body, I have 3 words for anybody interested:

Enjoy dying horribly.

Dying horribly, living horribly.

What's the difference?

If I had to spend my time doing something awful, it may as well be something that hasn't already been done. And if I'm going to die, then it may as well be in a way that's at least going to make the papers.

Dying horribly, living horribly.

What's the difference?

If I had to spend my time doing something awful, it may as well be something that hasn't already been done.

Well then why not to fly to Venus instead? Death will be much quicker and less painful!

Well then why not to fly to Venus instead? Death will be much quicker and less painful!

Because Venus isn't a planet that's feasibly habitable within the next decade.

I'm also pretty sure that the slow-boil inside that little rocket on your way to Venus would be excruciatingly painful and lengthy.

I could be the first human to have sexual intercourse on another planet. That's the dream! :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back