• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get Your Feet Tickled in My Stocks M/M

footticklerman

TMF Novice
I now have some stocks (the sort you sit on the floor and your feet and hands can be locked in), they are good ones too. So if your interested in giving them a try with me tickling your bare feet then get in touch with me.
I'm male,36 in the South Lincolnshire area looking to tickle other males only ages 18-40 please, no sex just tickle fun with just your feet bare, nothing else bare.

Last edited:
If I were over there,I would love for you to tickle my feet in stocks.Y.M:mnakedandtiklishallover.

How much could u help with travel?and can u put people up at yours?if so v interested! Im m 26 from sw

I'd be very interested

I'm 19/m - near nottingham - send me a msg to discuss further

I now have some stocks (the sort you sit on the floor and your feet and hands can be locked in), they are good ones too. So if your interested in giving them a try with me tickling your bare feet then get in touch with me.
I'm male,36 in the South Lincolnshire area looking to tickle other males only ages 18-40 please, i will help out with travel costs, no sex just tickle fun with just your feet bare, nothing else bare.

Sounds good

I'm in Manchester

Sounds like great fun. Would love my very ticklish feet to be tickled for a long period of time. If you are interested in tickling me than feel free to PM me.

23 year old small male, Would love to have my bare soles trapped in your new stocks and under your power ;) PM me if you interested

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back