• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting A Erection/Hard On While Being Tickled By A Female

Tickling&Farts

Hi There,

This hasn't happened to me per say (At least not that I can remember) I haven't had much in the way of real life tickling experiences or tickling sessions with that many female/girls that were tickling me. I'm both a Tickler and a Lee (Though I lean more towards the Tickler side) But it's fun being tickled as well.

For the females on this forum that do label themselves as "Ticklers" that like to tickle guys (Their friend or friends etc.)

Is it rude to you in your opinion or a put off to you when a guy starts to get an Erection or Partial Erection (Hard On, Woody etc.) when you are tickling him?

or Is it not that big of a deal at all to you as it's a is what it is, kind of thing if it happens it happens?

Be it during a tickling session or not. Since as you know our bodies work in different ways :p, so Erections happen with us and have happened before I'm sure at times when we didn't want them to. So I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

I have answered this question in the past. I'd be more disappointed if they didn't get hard. It would make wonder why am I not turning them on? Hard-ons let me know I am doing an awesome job. I have no problem whatsoever with erections.

If there are ladies who consider it rude: remember, we can't quite control that :D

Any lady who would consider this rude is clearly not within any realm of understanding sexuality. This is one of the most natural biological functions of a man who is aroused, and it would be rude to NOT become hard more than it would to become hard.

Calling an autonomic reaction or lack thereof rude is silly.

Setting up a situation where one will be aroused without telling the other party that the interaction will have sexual side effects for one is rude, and a consent violation.

Expecting the tickler to do anything particularly pertaining to the erection, where this has not been discussed before the play began, would be extremely rude.

I personally feel any female who wants to play, but doesn't want a guy to have a boner is a cock tease. If I were a guy I'd have to be pretty damn desperate to play with a woman that tells me she doesn't want me to have an erection and even more so if she said she would stop the scene. Unless the two of you are in D/S or M/S relationship and she has ordered you not to get hard(Then again my attitude toward this would be buy your sub or slave a bloody chastity device already!) she shouldn't get upset over it.

Strange responces to this one. Porcelaindoll seems to have had it right the first time. There's nothing rude about an erection when all your nerve ending are being awakened to the extreme of such intense pleasure. It's a nice side effect, especially when the woman doing the tickling decides to grab it and get a hand full. It's just life and there's nothing rude about it. It just happens.

With a handle like Tickling & Farts, I assume your still quite young. After a few sessions you'll learn to relax and enjoy the ride.

Lol. I really hope it isn't considered rude, because it doesn't matter if the tickling is sexual or not, I'm probably getting an erection if I get tickled. In fact yesterday during my weight training class at school, I was sitting down waiting to go down to the weight room and my friend sat down next to me. For no reason at all she started tickling me for at least 15 seconds, which I didn't really mind. But when she stopped and we stood up to go to the weight room I had a raging hard on showing through my gym shorts. Luckily no one saw and I was able to calm down before anyone saw, but yeah, if I could have controlled it then, I would have. That could have been one devastatingly embarrassing moment:rowfull:

It is hard to hide a hard on.

When engaging with a woman before the tickling starts you might want to say that tickling turns me on.

I think the original question was really more about a type of tickling situation when the girl thinks it's non-sexual, platonic, and "fun" -- what does that girl think when she sees an erection. (I don't think the original question was about tickling a boyfriend or some kind of dating context.)

I can pretty much guarantee that there are younger women or girls who would consider an erection in what they thought was a platonic situation to be gross or pervy and be kind of disgusted by it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back