• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting it First vs. The Revenge

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Which do you like better: getting tickled first or getting the revenge tickle after?
What are the pros and cons of each? I hope this can be an interesting debate :)

:bounce:

When doing a switch scene, I like to do the tickling first and let her get revenge afterward. The reason is simple: the revenge usually lasts longer than the first tickling. :devil:

I like to tickle her first and take the revenge. Then I taunt them and make sure I get them really good so they want to get me back really bad.

I agree. Tickle them first and they won't feel as merciful afterward. The revenge is always more intense and enjoyable.

Hard to say; I like getting revenge as much as I like receiving revenge. The revenge gets the tickler going. But revenge motivates me to try new things. But probably getting revenge done to me. The ladies are always more aggressive and more sadistically playful and much less restrained and dainty when getting revenge. They have a tendency to work me over better.

I don't know. Both are interesting. Maybe it depends on the mood of all involved?
The term "revenge" makes clear that there is switch tickling. But I dislike the word "revenge", because it sounds as if someone was treated bad and wants to pay back. I prefer switch or maybe role reversal.

When doing a switch scene, I like to do the tickling first and let her get revenge afterward. The reason is simple: the revenge usually lasts longer than the first tickling. :devil:

Milagros, I could not agree more! In my case, though, I tickle quickly, then try to run like hell!

When my wife does me, it makes me think about doing her haha. I like dishing it out more. I still love to be done by her though.

Nikki / Paige- Girls like you will ALWAYS be Caught and subjected to revenge -id bet , i could catch both of you -easily

Meh. I'm strictly a tickler, so there's no option for 'revenge' to be had. I've only ever been tickled by a member of this community once, and that's about as much as is gonna happen.

Unfortunately I don't get to get my revenge very often, but when I do I relish every waking second lol. Makes me wonder if I have deep inner ler within :).

I was wondering about this, and I did create a thread already :veryhappy
Giving this a big bump. Hopefully there is more insight as to what people have to say.

This is similar to another thread I made about revenge tickling:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...otivates-the-revenge-factor&highlight=revenge
If you make me laugh, I want to make you laugh. If you hurt me, I would to hurt you.
So why do people, tickling fetish or not, seem to be driven to tickle the person back during any type of tickling action?

For you switches, and mainly you ticklers, how would you describe urge for revenge tickling? :cool:

The girl I lived with would tickle me occasionally, but she had lost her ticklishness totally after her second child so I never could get revenge. Her tickling was usually in response to me being a smartass, so I guess it could be seen as revenge tickling, as it was a direct response to being triggered. :D

I prefer to play with lees or lee leaning switches. I agree with the sentiment that it's better to give than it is to receive. When I ler first, they're usually too tired to really take all that much revenge on me. ;)

I just like going first in general, you can set the tone, and expectations, just get everything rolling in a fun, exhilarating environment. Hopefully the Lee either wants revenge or to one up me. Or it doesn't have to stop there, you just go to round two or enjoy a freestyle session to top it off.

I live the revenge because it's almost an unwritten rule that they have to take whatever they dish. If I gave you free range to tickle me then I get to do the same in return. Of course, I typically initiate the tickling because women rarely are going to be the aggressors.

I'm not habitually a tickler so I'm not usually in such situations. I will say that a couple of times when I've tickled someone else -- once when I went after my frenemy Sarah's knees in self-defense, and once when I got coaxed into a gang-tickling of an acquaintance in college -- the revenge both women sought revenge was wildly disproportionate. They weren't interested in getting even -- they were committed to paying me back and then some, and then some more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back