• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting tickled for free?

College

I’m a fairly attractive athletic 18 year old male college student. Is there any way I could get tickled by a female for free? Often guys need to buy a dominatrix to get tickled but I’m strapped for cash. Most ladies on TMF aren’t looking for younger guys. Is there somewhere like a studio where I can get tickled and not show my face without paying anything? As long as my face isn’t shown I’m comfortable with it going up online and I’m comfortable with partial/full nudity.

Also down to tickle someone else as long as it’s all free lol

I would think being at college (unless it's an all male college) gives you a better opportunity than you might find via the forum.
Maybe your not interested in directly putting out the word that you have a tickling fetish.
However, you could try betting a few or hinting to a few that they can not make you laugh.
Even if they don't take you up on the bet they may mention it to some other females that will.
You just have to make the bet something that you can cover.

College tickling is more likely to happen than you think so you might get a chance if you're lucky. Don't tell anyone it's a fetish thing though, because that might turn girls away.

Do you have fetlife? It's pretty easy to find people with the same fetishes near you and joining groups should help your chances of finding a girl. I'm fairly new to it myself so i'm not sure how common it is for people to do free sessions. But fetlife should raise your chances of finding a girl who would do a tickling session for free.

Yeah it would help if you had a location. You would maybe be intrested if you're around ny neck of the woods.

I would think girls like tickling people compared to the other things guys would ask them to do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back