• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GF not ticklish

Surfy

TMF Novice
Hey,
I just found out that my girl friend is not ticklish, i have no idea what could could be wrong with her (jk..sort of), she told me that she wasnt and of course i didnt believe her but everytime i try i cant tickle her even if i sneak up on her. I havent tried tickling her feet yet but im expecting the same results. Im just wondering if you guys' know of any good spots to try or any good techniques for a non-ticklish girl.
Thx guys i appreciate

It strikes me, that if she is a "non-ticklish " girl, then it is rather pointless telling you where the good spots are.

Surfy, you say you haven't tried tickling your girl's feet yet? Don't be so pessimistic! She might be ticklish there. Some people are only ticklish in one place. You never know, she might be lying. :D

As for techniques and spots, throw everything you can at her! (Figuratively, of course.) If she's at all ticklish, it'll be worth it. And if not, you can always dump her. Just kidding! :p

Some people just aren't ticklish. But I hope she is, for your sake. Good luck, and have fun! :)

Comfortably_Dom said:
It strikes me, that if she is a "non-ticklish " girl, then it is rather pointless telling you where the good spots are.

Well she TOLD me shes not ticklish which could mean she knows of a place she doesnt want to be tickled or she doesnt know, so i did mean to put quotations around "non ticklish" cuz she very well may be. I just have to find the right spot(s) (im hoping). Keep the replies coming.
thx

Ah, different story if she SAYS so.....how many say they are non ticklish just to avoid it ?.....it makes it even more fun when you find out

This was before I got into tickling, and joined TMF. I dont have a girlfriend at the moment, but, my ex gf, Jenny, was not ticklish at all. We were together 3 years, and no matter what I tried, I couldnt get her to laugh. I tried tickling her with no clothes on, getting her bare feet, and everything, but nothing worked. This was before I was really into tickling, so it wasnt as much of an issue then. The only time I did see Jenny laugh at tickling, was one time, her cousin had her in the pool, and tickled her ribs against a wall in the pool, and she kind of giggled and doubled over.
I dont know what you can do to get your gf to laugh. She may be one of those people who just isnt ticklish. There are a few out there. If she has all the other qualities you want, then it's up to you how important the tickling is. For me, although it wouldnt be first choice, if I found a wonderful girl who had all the other qualities, but wasn't ticklish, I would be with her anyway, and probably try to get over my tickling fetish. Good Luck, dude, I've been there, and I know that having a girlfriend who isnt ticklish is frustrating. Hell, for me, I wasnt even into tickling then, and I remember feeling frustrated how my other friends could get their girlfriends hysterical if they tickled them, and Jenny never had any reaction if I tried to tickle her.

Mitch

What I would do is just have a complete tickle session explore every inch of her body to find a ticklish spot. There is bound to be one somewhere!

dude, you know whats worse than that? knowing that your girl is EXTREMELY tickish but hates it and wont let you do it for more than 2 seconds at a time.

I agree with dtrell on this one. My wife is also not ticklish at all...best I can ever get is brief movement out of her bare feet when she's not expecting it.
Its frustrating but better than a ticklish girl who won't let you touch her!

Why are you worried?

:eek: So easy man,If you really love tickling for the sake of tickling fun and you're the ticklish one relax and let her play the tickler and enjoy the fun ,
It is just so ridiculous to say that having a nonticklish girlfriend is frustrating :sowrong:,
Sorry but I haven't seen anyone think like that before :shock:,
A girlfriend have way too many lovely things for both of you to have fun rather than tickling even if you only have a tickling fetish :twohugs:
and remember at last she said the truth not faking like many others does,so have fun.

Surfy said:
Hey,
I just found out that my girl friend is not ticklish, i have no idea what could could be wrong with her (jk..sort of), she told me that she wasnt and of course i didnt believe her but everytime i try i cant tickle her even if i sneak up on her. I havent tried tickling her feet yet but im expecting the same results. Im just wondering if you guys' know of any good spots to try or any good techniques for a non-ticklish girl.
Thx guys i appreciate

My suggestion is forget it and move on.

I never ran into this problem, but, well, try a few things. Try doing it sensual. Like when kissing her back and what not. Of course you know her genitals are, but that is a last-ditch effort. Otherwise, just forget it. Enjoy your girl ticklish or not.

I lie about it ALL the time!

I've lied about being ticklish about a million times during all my dating years. It's not that I'm trying to play coy or anything, but when asked "Are you ticklish?" I simply can't fess up! Maybe I just want him to have to find out for himself. Or maybe it's the 'fighter' in me that doesn't want to admit that I've got any weaknesses....not that I wouldn't want him to exploit that particular weakness! :rolleyes: I guess I'm just totally stubborn.

So, I'll say NO every time I'm asked if I'm ticklish, and I'm sure every time I'll be proven wrong.....but he's gonna have to work for it! I can be a tough nut to crack if I've got my stubborn streak going....but even us tough nuts have a spot that can crack us wide open if hit juuuuuuust right, and then the ticklish floodgates open!

Now, as for your particular 'non-ticklish' girlfriend, surfy...I'd say it ain't over 'til its over. If you've covered every inch of her, and have STILL found that she hasn't cracked a smile, then I'd say give up. But if there are still obvious places left, like her feet, that you haven't tried, then I'd say you still have a lot of ground to cover!

It could be that she is telling the truth, but it could also be that she just doesn't want to give it up that easily. Hips, knees, feet, back of her legs, etc....all have to be given some tickle time before you can fly your white flag of surrender!

Good luck, and happy tickles,
Maggie

Thanks for all the replies
U guys r awsome
ill be sure to update u all if i get any other "info"

I'm with daisy! No matter who asks me or when or why I'll ALWAYS deny being ticklish. Not sure why..you must be right about that stubborn/fighter/can't confess it stuff. You took the words right from my mouth! Anyway, keep it up! And if you haven't yet, trying getting her in a goofy, giggly mood and THEN try tickling her. Poke, pinch, squeeze, if she's already laughing maybe it'll work. I know that I'm more ticklish if I'm already feeling silly. So give it a shot :) Good luck!!

To the girls who are ticklish but say that they aren't, please do! When a girl says that she is ticklish, it creates a huge spike on my attractiveness meter. When they say that they aren't, it goes down a few notches. Just saying.

Well of course the "no" is rarely a nonchalant, matter-of-fact "no." It's almost always accompanied by turning red, looking away, smiling, giggling, and other dead giveaways :) LOL

Haaalaluya

Halayluya!!!(cant spell it though)
Shes ticklish
I just found out that she has a really good spot right on her ribs. Its hard to find but its there all right and she also hinted that shes ticklish on her feet. I cant wait to find out.
Thx for all the feedback guys.
and
GO PACKERS
2-7 WOO HOO: BEAT THE FALCONS LAST WEEK!

Hallelujah (that's the correct spelling :p), Surfy! What did I tell you? Never give up! Tickle on, dude. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back