• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghostbusters 3

jj82277

in the theater... can't wait to see it

sticker,375x360.png

Last edited:
I've never really had a drink before, if anyone has any suggestions NOW IS THE TIME!

The implication being that after watching it I needed a drink. I wasn't a fan of the film. for 27 years they have been trying to write a good third script. Apparently they are still trying. It was too carried away with special affects and the techno-jargan dominated the dialogue. It was a disappointing effort.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sequels and remakes....burned again, huh? When will they ever learn......lol

It's not like the original was that great in the first place!

Heretic!! :blaugh:

LOL!

I said it wasn't THAT great, lol. It was funny! I remember seeing it when i was 15 and thinking, oh, it's like a Bill Murray/Harold Ramis movie with special effects....more kid friendly.

It ain't "Animal House", "Stripes", or "Groundhog Day"! (all of which contain some ticklin'-maybe that's why I like em so much.... lol)

LOL!
I said it wasn't THAT great, lol. It was funny! I remember seeing it when i was 15 and thinking, oh, it's like a Bill Murray/Harold Ramis movie with special effects....more kid friendly.
It ain't "Animal House", "Stripes", or "Groundhog Day"! (all of which contain some ticklin'-maybe that's why I like em so much.... lol)

Yeah, I gotta call blasphemy on this one, as well. People have been trying to copy the Murray/Ramis magic that was in Ghostbusters in "comedy" scifi/horror flicks for decades, and never quite got it.
And Animal House, Stripes, and Groundhog Day were terrific, and definitely more adult, but Ghostbusters was a mega-blockbuster that deserved to be one.

Haha, of course you are right :) Just I couldn't resist; it is funny actually how much Ghostbusters is LOVED on both sides of the Atlantic. Just wanted to play fanboy here for a sec~

Yeah, I gotta call blasphemy on this one, as well. People have been trying to copy the Murray/Ramis magic that was in Ghostbusters in "comedy" scifi/horror flicks for decades, and never quite got it.
And Animal House, Stripes, and Groundhog Day were terrific, and definitely more adult, but Ghostbusters was a mega-blockbuster that deserved to be one.

lol. Fair enough. Like I said....I didn't NOT like it! I could totally see why it was a blockbuster, even at the time! It's funny! How could it not be funny? Bill Murray, Ramis, Ackroyd, Moranis.....isn't Annie Potts in "Ghostbusters"? I didn't notice the specific influence of "Ghostbusters" on comedy-sci-fi (you mean like....."Galaxy Quest"?) but ok, maybe you're right! I always saw it as another in a line of funny SNL-cast movies of the 70s and 80s (or SCTV people), like one summer it's "Splash", next it's "Ghostbusters", next it's....whatever...."Vacation"...etc.....

But I certainly never begrudged it a living! :)

I actually liked the new one. It is nowhere near as good as the original but I think it's better than ghostbusters 2.

I saw it today. Watch it again. It's a PREQUEL. During the ultimate sequence, watch the buildings and, most importantly, the Times Square ticker. The news on it was from 1982. The stores were all places that have been out of business for years and the hearse was a 1982 Cadillac, but it was part of a fleet being CURRENTLY used in an actual funeral parlor.
Also, if you watch past the credits, there's a quick extra scene that implies the next film will involve the same entity that haunted Sigourney Weaver in the 1984 movie.

I have no plans of seeing it. I typically avoid reboots for the most part. I have heard people say they liked it though

I'm pretty sure it's actually a reboot, but I could be wrong on that one.

**SPOILER ALERT***
Oh, I understand that it is, technically a reboot of the franchise. My point is, I think the story takes place prior to the present time. I'm just trying to understand why the movie seems to take place in early 80s NY for some scenes, but not others.
And, the post closing credits scene indicated an upcoming encounter with something from the first film.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back