• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giant Hand in Space...

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
0_21_nebula_chandra_hand.jpg

I wonder if it's the same hand that just took hold of the Enterprise in that episode...

800px-Apollo%27s_hand_grips_the_Enterprise.jpg

Turn it upside down, and it's a woman in a parka and scarf, hair blowing in the wind, while stepping tentatively for the first time onto hot coals. :)

Wasn't that the episode of Star Trek that had Trelane in it? Or was it the one with space Lincoln? Or maybe they both had the giant hand in space?

Turn it upside down, and it's a woman in a parka and scarf, hair blowing in the wind, while stepping tentatively for the first time onto hot coals. :)

Yeah,,,THAT's it.....hair blowing in the wind......you just rest Cap, we'll make sure you're well cared for........

Yeah,,,THAT's it.....hair blowing in the wind......you just rest Cap, we'll make sure you're well cared for........

Did I mention her name is Brenda, and she thinks I'm cool?

And I think she's stellar. :D

Sorry, boys -- this one's taken. We can't all have parka-wearing coal-walkers.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back