• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giantess Dhampir Stomp Incoming! (Rayne)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
A recent request from Scamwich...

Well, I think the title says it all in this humorous sketch... ;)

Look out! A giant-sized Rayne (minus her spiked boots) from Bloodrayne is incoming and about to stomp some unfortunate (?) soliders! Run for your lives! ^^

Originally, Scam requested the targets to be a handful of soliders from BR1 (you can guess which group that means), but later we decided to make the pic funnier and switched over to some of those hilarious Rebel grunts from the 'Metal Slug' series. I more or less tried to redraw the actual sprites (including their ridiculous expressions) into this sketch, surprised as hell by the incoming dhampir. :)

I just love the BR and MS series. ^^

Obviously there's foreshortening/perspective stuff of the usual variety...blame Scam for it. ^^ I guess rather than trying to be intricate and impaling each grunt with her stilettos, Rayne went bootless and wanted to feel them squirm (and burst?) under her bare foot...and that's a BIG sole coming down coming from the half-vampiric dominatrix. ;)

For a last element of humor, note Rayne's mock-saluting of the unlucky grunts. ;) I doubt they'll find a way to stop that descending stomp...

Hehehe... that's hilarious! Nice rendering of Miss B. Rayne, too! Wonder if she's gonna spare that little guy on the left only to snatch him from the ground and gobble him up...

Poor little fellows.

Its a wonderful picture. I love the view of her foot which is hot what a great picture just wondering are you still taken requests.

The Inner Jamie:
Heh, yeah it was a fun pic to design and draw out. ^^ I doubt either will avoid her foot...as for gobbling up one of them, well, I guess she'd save a step in sucking out their blood in doing so. ;)

Killalot:
Nice view, eh? ^^

Yeah its a great view to be that small and see her foot coming down on me would be really sweet and worrying to the fact that i would be under her foot and maybe killed by her but oh weel still what a view to see. :lol Also are you still taken requests

Oh so THAT was that "Scamwich request" you spoke about in your emails! Well, despite the fact that I'm not really into the crushing/stomping thing, this is a great piece of artwork indeed! I wouldn't really mind being under a super huge gorgeous sole as that Rayne giantess has, as long as she doesn't squish me. Foot worship is hard to do when you're dead, right? ;)

Scav:
Yeah, it was that one. ^^ As for the actual crushing, nah, I'm not really into it either (at this scale, at least ;) ). This was more or less for the view really, a creative (?) way to get a look at Rayne's normally not-bare sole...close up. ^^

What we have here is a case of a character who should be better known in the gaming world, stomping on the grunts from a classic series. Metal Slug has made quite the impression in the gaming world over the years (hell, I remember back in 1997, how much I loved Gunstar Heroes because of how it was the closest thing to Metal Slug without actually buying a damned NeoGeo!) As for Rayne, I seriously think she could've had a better chance at making a name for herself had Uwe Boll *makes the cross on his chest* taken the franchise and ruined it.

But enough gaming commentary.

I just love the look on Rayne's face and the mock salute. This makes me wonder, since blood is hard to wash off, maybe she could use the grunts' blood to paint her nails like she does? After all, the paint on her nails does look blood red. ;)

I take too long with doing color work at the moment, hence why I only put color on 'major images'.

Plus no one looks at the non-tick stuff anyway...

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back