• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GIGGLEE REVEALED!!! The identity of jaba's 13th TMF MYSTERY LOVELY LADY LAUGHER!!!

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
it's time for our adorable moderator, Mimi, :smilelove to bring the "envelope of Mystery to the podium!!!! :dogpile:

oh my, Mimi!..that dress!!!.... :woot:

those heels!!!! :wub:

our 13th TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher is an absolute sweetheart, and she TRULY appreciates those of you who took the time to compliment her wonderful giggle, and make fun and silly guesses as to her identity!.... :grouphug:

she has been one of the kindest ladies that I have encountered here, and her lucky tickler did a masterful job of bringing those lovely giggles to the surface for us to enjoy! :2poke:

Please, PLEASE take the time to post a quick thank you to our revealed Mystery ticklee, and let her know you appreciate her sharing her most lovely giggle with us...... :rolleyes:

and now....without further wait.... :xpulcy:

Mimi and jaba are so happy to present to you..... :twohugs:

the secret identity of jaba"s 13th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher".... :redheart: ......

Posting in a legendary thread before the giggler is revealed.

I WON THE INTERNET!

Like the shoes, Jaba dear? Open toed 3 inch fire red heels just for you, sweetie!

And now the moment you all have been waiting so patiently for! I present to you the winning envelope revealing the identity of our glorious 13th Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher!

Congratulations to everyone who guessed this incredible gigglee's identity correctly!! I'm kicking myself in the rump because it was the first time in 2 or 3 contests that I did NOT guess our lovely lee! Shame on me! :redheart:

Hope you all had fun! Thanks for playing!

I had fun wrecking the thread before you posted the answer, but then again I'm puerile that way. Who's gigglegal76?

You naughty boys! It takes me a moment to prepare my reply, ya know! Have some patience and stay in your seats!! :whip:

I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Or in fact it most likely will; I'm interested to see if my stupidity has "consequences" :D

Mimi said:
You naughty boys! It takes me a moment to prepare my reply, ya know! Have some patience and stay in your seats!! :whip:
You know I'm a naughty boy and want to be spanked!

Spank me! Spank me, baby! :devil:

be still, jaba's heart!......

Mimi said:
Like the shoes, Jaba dear? Open toed 3 inch fire red heels just for you, sweetie!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub: :blush: :blush:

is there an "emoticon" that shows jaba fanning himself?...and fainting?..... :rolleyes:

you did a wonderful job, again, sweetums......jaba would wait for you all day.... :twohugs:

Wow this is just like the golden globes.

Jaba have you ever thought about hiring an emcee?

I could Pm my resume'.

aun_existe_amor said:
I never guess right. Nice laugh gigglegal :)

I have to ask.... is that the girl out of Atomic Kitten in your signature pic?

Headsnap said:
I have to ask.... is that the girl out of Atomic Kitten in your signature pic?

You would have to ask Mimi but I don't think so. My fiance thinks I look like my sig pic.

Looks a lot like her. She makes me go all giddy like George Formby when it's ukelele-playing time :O

Headsnap said:
I had fun wrecking the thread before you posted the answer, but then again I'm puerile that way. Who's gigglegal76?

She's the sweet TMF lady who was so gracious as to give us the gift of her lovely giggle for our Mystery Lovely Lady Laughter guessing game....

And she's the lady that we would like you to take time on this thread to post a thank you to her for sharing her wonderful laugh with us........ :bubble:

I FAIL again! One day I'll get one of these right!!

Have I ever gotten one of these right? I don't think so.

I haven't had the opportunity of talking to gigglegal much, but from what I've seen she's a sweetie. Thanks, Jaba, and thanks, gigglegal!

Jim

jaba said:
She's the sweet TMF lady who was so gracious as to give us the gift of her lovely giggle for our Mystery Lovely Lady Laughter guessing game....

And she's the lady that we would like you to take time on this thread to post a thank you to her for sharing her wonderful laugh with us........ :bubble:

I see!

Thank you jaba..That was very sweet of you to say. Thanks for having me be part of the guessing game..That was fun! LOL :justlips:

jaba said:
she has been one of the kindest ladies that I have encountered here, and her lucky tickler did a masterful job of bringing those lovely giggles to the surface for us to enjoy!

Wonderful presentation and delivery. Well done... thank you!! :Kiss1:

Vae said:
I FAIL again! One day I'll get one of these right!!

Don't feel bad I never win at this game so your not alone :twohugs:

Wow....thanks for sharing ur giggle and being tickled for usgigglegal! That was quite frantic. I'm gonna guess that you were being tickled on ur feet ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back