• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gimme That Ol' Time Religion!

Libertine

Verified
In the very early 2000s while standing in a post office queue in England, I got talking to a fairly pretty, quite presentable brunette named Julie who had long big hair, and we walked a street or so over to a nearby park in the East End, where I lived. We sat and chatted and eventually she kicked off her sandals to be a bit more comfortable. Her pink nail varnish was a bit chipped, and her feet were somewhat flat, but that was OK.

I then steered the conversation around to reflexology (as one does) and when she said she was a Christian and didn't like the idea of 'Alternative Medicine', which she decried as 'Satanic', I, only momentarily fazed, said that I was one too, and scraped up a half forgotten Biblical passage about 'making a joyful noise unto the Lord'.

We both agreed after about a five minute discussion that laughter at the right time could be construed as a prayer, as justified by this sacred passage. (I only briefly discussed biblical footwashing as I doubted that the suggestion of tea 'round my place to try it would be welcome, although it was a way to draw attention to her own feet.)

But building on my persona as the Rev. Libertine, BD, we discussed how God was very near among his sylvan works, those lovely trees and flowers such as surrounded us, and that praising Him could take many forms. We further discussed how prayer was sometimes a difficult thing to do if one was distracted, and I somehow recalled a passage in which "David danced before the Lord with all his might" though my time in Sunday School was mainly spent looking out of the window. Therefore we agreed, moving while praying was divinely mandated!

She shyly admitted to being ticklish. So, drawing together all the threads of our theological conversation, she decided that being tickled during prayer would simply refine the spiritual experience.

God, some people are easily led.

She lay back on the grass, with an expression reminiscent of the Blessed Virgin just having chatted to the Archangel Gabriel about her upcoming Blessed Event, head pillowed on my bunched-up jacket and her hair spilling either side of her. ‘When the Christian martyrs suffered tortures for our faith’, I intoned, ‘our Lord diminished their pain. Therefore if you try to draw away, without allowing yourself to feel completely, you are negating the sacrifice made for you and the entire world.’ She nodded in solemn agreement.

With an internal amazed shake of my head, I drew my fingertips up and down her offered soles, parts of which could certainly have used a good filing/scrub, and she began to tremble, giggle, and murmur hymns. But she certainly wasn’t drawing her feet back! And for about ten minutes her laughter, ranging from chuckles to guffaws to deep belly laughs and back again, interspersed with various gabbled bits from the New Testament would certainly have interested the Almighty if that was really His thing.

I then decided to try her armpits, which were even more susceptible even fully clothed as she was, but after proving the effect by laughing even harder at a far higher pitch, she rolled away. Then she sat up and glared at me, saying I was responsible for her having ‘bad thoughts’. And I had to sit there pretending to be repentant while she babbled on for a while about ‘the Devil citing scripture for his purposes’, etc. etc., ad nauseum.

Then she put on her sandals, rose to her feet, flicked a few bits of dried leaves from her hair while harrumphing like an elderly Victorian maiden concealing the sight of a pair of copulating dogs from the tender eyes of her great-niece, and stalked away.

I still find this funny twenty years down the line.

Ay-MEN!

Last edited:
Wonderful story! :feets: Apparently you're quite gifted in the art of persuasion. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back