• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl and Girl playful tickling

bellebuttonking

TMF Novice
Reading and posting to Chrisheavens thread ''sister tickles her sisters'' Made me start thinking. Which i rarely do? hehe kidding:p But anywho. What makes Girl tickle and poke other Girls? (Not meaning in a bondage type tied up way here) Just in a playful you little Brat im gonna Tickle You!! kinda way. More often then not im members here see or hear about Girl and Girls tickling each other. weather it be family members such as sisters(Like chris pointed out) or waeather it be friends or best friends that happen to be both Girls. But what really drives other Girls to tickle other Girls? even with the factor being of Bi looming around now a days in this World? But how ever what little sightings i have seen of Girls tickle other Girls i see nothing wrong in it because maybe im a Guy and the hormones are running here. But Its just a way to show Love or revenge:devil: either way hehe. so Members why do you think Girls like or have tickled other Girls before? Im curious as to what your take is on this and if you like it or not.

Thanks

Women value communication and touching more

I think girls engage in same-sex tickling more than men do because touching is a form of communication, and women communicate more than men do. Guys interact with an objective in mind, to get things done. Women talk and touch to share feelings.

bellebuttonking said:
Reading and posting to Chrisheavens thread ''sister tickles her sisters'' Made me start thinking. Which i rarely do? hehe kidding:p But anywho. What makes Girl tickle and poke other Girls? (Not meaning in a bondage type tied up way here) Just in a playful you little Brat im gonna Tickle You!! kinda way. More often then not im members here see or hear about Girl and Girls tickling each other. weather it be family members such as sisters(Like chris pointed out) or waeather it be friends or best friends that happen to be both Girls. But what really drives other Girls to tickle other Girls? even with the factor being of Bi looming around now a days in this World? But how ever what little sightings i have seen of Girls tickle other Girls i see nothing wrong in it because maybe im a Guy and the hormones are running here. But Its just a way to show Love or revenge:devil: either way hehe. so Members why do you think Girls like or have tickled other Girls before? Im curious as to what your take is on this and if you like it or not.

Thanks
I don't know- but I LOVE to see it happen

I think heterosexual women are less worried than their male counterparts, about whether they have a gay component to them. I don't see a whole lot of tickling, but I certainly see women friends caress each other, sit on each other's laps, lean back on each other, and so forth, in ways that straight men wouldn't dream of.

Hey, I hear there was some good f/f kissing action at the MTV awards last night.

While most of my f/f tickling is incorperated with bondage, I just think it's kind of fun to tickle other females because I believe they are more apt to show a reaction than most guys are. I like a girl to tickle me, because of often a lighter touch, and they don't tend to dig in, which usually causes me more pain than tickling. I also have to agree with Em Es. He makes a good point about communication.

In my opinion...

...girls are generally more playful and touchy feely with other girls and with themselves too for that matter;) than are guys especially guys with other guys. In general and or in the work place, a guy who even just innocently and playfully tickles and or touches females is leaving themselves open to a sexual harassment suite and can expect a visit by the law, a pink slip and or "Sexual Harassment Panda".
(See "South Park" for that last one);) :p :D

TTD:rolleyes: :cool: :D

I know that whatever I say is biased because I'm a tickle enthusiast and I can't even begin to say what vanillas are thinking. :p

But growing up tickling was so normal for me. I was tickled, or was tickling someone every single day. Boys and girls... and no one thought it was strange at all. No one called me the tickle freak... tickle monster maybe. :p So for me, it wasn't separated by the gender element. And it wasn't "easier" or more comfortable for me to tickle girls. (Actually it was more comfortable for me to tickle guys.)

I know I can't compare tickling in the "mainstream" world on the same level as what some of you are into. "SHAMELESS TSK TSK" :p But there <u>is</u> a huge element of tickling that is pretty normal. If you were in a huge park... take Six Flags... and someone tickled you until you were laughing at the top of your lungs and rolling on the ground, people will probably point at you and giggle and move on. More than likely you will be ignored. (Unless you have someone tied to the front of the Ninja or something.)

I don't see girl-girl tickling as weird, or girl-boy or even boy-boy. I do agree that as we grow older most people become more aware of the society generated line that separates the genders. And some women have less inhibitions around other women (especially concerning their bodies) than if they were around a bunch of men.

Personally, this has interested me for sometime. The one thing that I do want to experience is an extended tickle session with just females. I have never had that. I'm curious as to whether or not it would be different, better :p, more torturous.... whatever. Just curious. I imagine it would be just as much fun as a night out with the guys. :D heehee Or maybe not. I'll just have to see....

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Personally, this has interested me for sometime. The one thing that I do want to experience is an extended tickle session with just females. I have never had that. I'm curious as to whether or not it would be different, better , more torturous.... whatever. Just curious. I imagine it would be just as much fun as a night out with the guys. heehee Or maybe not. I'll just have to see....

Sunrise, I do not find this strange at all, as part of my interest in tickling and being tickled I have desires to try all types of experiences. This too holds a big interest for me. What we are talking about is an experience. Just like trying new foods, ya never know until you try! Might be kind of fun to have this type of girls night out.

JPie

JPie1 said:
Sunrise, I do not find this strange at all, as part of my interest in tickling and being tickled I have desires to try all types of experiences. This too holds a big interest for me. What we are talking about is an experience. Just like trying new foods, ya never know until you try! Might be kind of fun to have this type of girls night out.

JPie

Believe it or not, trying it out has proven to be really difficult. The women in Georgia into tickling are in hiding LOL or maybe they are just enjoying it daily in their private lives, which is certainly understandable. I didn't even know the forum existed until Terorizer told me. And I didn't know that tickling was something to be "into" until my Junior year of college (not so long ago). I didn't know where to look, and I suppose I still don't. I do have friends in other states that relate, but no close Georgia friends that do.

My biggest block, I think, is my philosopy of tickling. I mostly see it as something fun, and not sexual. And many of the girls (and guys) who I have come in "contact" with view it as a sexual/erotic activity (Of course it <i>can</i> be, but I'm not into it that way at this time. And even if I was, it would only be with the person I am in love with.). In fact almost every woman I've talked to wanted tickling in a sexual way. And I'm not ready for that type of girls night out, or boys night out either for that matter. Giggle :p

But I think it would be the coolest thing to have a night of pedicures, gossip, greasy food, and tickle fights with the girls. Kind of what I've missed out on when I was so busy being a tomboy growing up. I didn't have very many close female friendships then. Most of my close friendships if not all of them even now (ok, all of them) are guys.

I still think it would be lots of fun. As soon as the opportunity presents itself to me, I don't think I will pass it up provided all boundaries are agreed upon before play. :) I really want to know what it is like. REALLY :devil:

Thanks,
Sunrise

Sunrise its too bad you don't live closer to CT, I do view tickling as something that can be very sensual and sexual but I am the type of person that can also respect boundries and would like to try this for fun. Most of my sensual feelings would be towards the f/m or m/f tickling. The girls night out with the pedicures, manicures some ice cream and fun remind me of my slumber parties with my girlfriends. I used to have lots of slumber parties growing up....it reminds me of a game we used to play called levitation (sp?) but basically one girl would like down, the other used to sit around her sitting indian style and we would put 2 fingers under her each and try to levitate her off the ground, however, 2 fingers each a body it would always end up in tickle fights!! LOL. Also one of my earliest experiences was a playful tickle game I used to play with some of my girlfriends, it would be kind of fun to relive that time again... does anyone remember crack an egg?

JPie

I remember all of those game ONLY because I used to be a camp director (FUN TIMES... no MONEY LOL) and I was the only "adult" in a room of 14 teens...

But my father was extremely strict. I wasn't allowed to go to slumber parties... (or barely any parties at all). I think I was in college when I went to my first "sleep over". :rolleyes:

Believe me, I wish I lived up North too. But I'm working on it. If only Double T would build me that guest house in his backyard like I asked him too (several times giggle).

NOT DOGHOUSE! Guest house :p

Sunrise

JPie1 said:
Sunrise its too bad you don't live closer to CT, I do view tickling as something that can be very sensual and sexual but I am the type of person that can also respect boundries and would like to try this for fun. Most of my sensual feelings would be towards the f/m or m/f tickling. The girls night out with the pedicures, manicures some ice cream and fun remind me of my slumber parties with my girlfriends. I used to have lots of slumber parties growing up....it reminds me of a game we used to play called levitation (sp?) but basically one girl would like down, the other used to sit around her sitting indian style and we would put 2 fingers under her each and try to levitate her off the ground, however, 2 fingers each a body it would always end up in tickle fights!! LOL. Also one of my earliest experiences was a playful tickle game I used to play with some of my girlfriends, it would be kind of fun to relive that time again... does anyone remember crack an egg?

JPie
crack a WHAT????????

crack an egg, basically we would be pretending to crack and egg on the nape of someones neck and pretend it was drizzling down a persons back with the use of your fingers!!

PS, I think DoubleT only lives like an hour away, so if your ever up in my neck of the woods don't forget to give a yell, maybe I could make a little gal party happen...

JPie1 said:
crack an egg, basically we would be pretending to crack and egg on the nape of someones neck and pretend it was drizzling down a persons back with the use of your fingers!!

PS, I think DoubleT only lives like an hour away, so if your ever up in my neck of the woods don't forget to give a yell, maybe I could make a little gal party happen...

I'll be there for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's... Probably more than that LOL. He has a problem with keeping me out of his house. Giggle

JPie1 said:

awww i wanna come!
stupid ocean...

Sunriseticklee said:
I'll be there for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's... Probably more than that LOL. He has a problem with keeping me out of his house. Giggle

Problem? What problem? I don't have any poroblem. So, the neighbors lose a few nights sleep. Who cares! Sunrise can come to my house anytime she likes, except maybe during a "Rocky Horror Picture Show" mrathon!:blaugh: :angel:

Double T said:
Problem? What problem? I don't have any poroblem. So, the neighbors lose a few nights sleep. Who cares! Sunrise can come to my house anytime she likes, except maybe during a "Rocky Horror Picture Show" mrathon!:blaugh: :angel:

Well if you weren't begging and screaming like a mad man even before I place my tickling fingers on your skin... Maybe the neighbors wouldn't stock me when I go to the car! (REAL LIFE!) :p

I'm extremely quiet and well mannered when being tickled. :) :angel:

Sunriseticklee said:
Believe it or not, trying it out has proven to be really difficult. The women in Georgia into tickling are in hiding LOL or maybe they are just enjoying it daily in their private lives, which is certainly understandable. I didn't even know the forum existed until Terorizer told me. And I didn't know that tickling was something to be "into" until my Junior year of college (not so long ago). I didn't know where to look, and I suppose I still don't. I do have friends in other states that relate, but no close Georgia friends that do.

My biggest block, I think, is my philosopy of tickling. I mostly see it as something fun, and not sexual. And many of the girls (and guys) who I have come in "contact" with view it as a sexual/erotic activity (Of course it <i>can</i> be, but I'm not into it that way at this time. And even if I was, it would only be with the person I am in love with.). In fact almost every woman I've talked to wanted tickling in a sexual way. And I'm not ready for that type of girls night out, or boys night out either for that matter. Giggle :p

But I think it would be the coolest thing to have a night of pedicures, gossip, greasy food, and tickle fights with the girls. Kind of what I've missed out on when I was so busy being a tomboy growing up. I didn't have very many close female friendships then. Most of my close friendships if not all of them even now (ok, all of them) are guys.

I still think it would be lots of fun. As soon as the opportunity presents itself to me, I don't think I will pass it up provided all boundaries are agreed upon before play. :) I really want to know what it is like. REALLY :devil:

Thanks,
Sunrise

I 100% agree with you Sunrise. Well not on the Girls night out with the pedicures and what not. Because me being a Guy it wouldn't look right but on every other point you made i agree with. I never had ANY chances to have sleep overs will i did but it was with my Guy friends only. I would have loved to gone to a Girls sleep over even if it was just me and another Guy and Girls that would have been so special and sexy as well. I just guess im very shy when it comes to Girls around here where i live and ingeneral because i've Truely only tickled one Girl in my life and that was my ex-Girlfriend in high school which didn't last to long. I also dont have very many female friends i only my ex and she like never comes around because she lives way out of town. So when im around Girls i dont know to hold a conversion. and Most of the Girls in my small town are sassy and like into skaters(Which im starting to do) but they wouldn't even talk to you much or give you the time of Day if your like a skater or Bmxer or have shaggy hair thats in now with being the style. Let alone me tickling any Girls in my life because i feel shy about doing it and as well as what there Gonna say. If it wasn't for thoses factors holding me back so to speak i would love more then anything to just to be able to have Girl friends or even Girls that i know around town or whatever but may not be really my close friends and just hang-out with them and eventually when the opperunity is right tickle them to my delight you know? its so frustrateing sometimes because i've been this way all through school im not a very social person i dont talk that much i keep to myself alot But with my friends i dont. Just with people that i dont know real well or haven't talked to before. Im 19 now by the way i Gradutaed high school in 03

Girl on Girl tickling is very sexy and can be extremely arrousing when done right. The thought of long nails and soft fingers scraping down my ribcage, stomach, and feet gives me goosebumps. On the tickling end, I tend to be less forgiving and a little bit devilish:devil:.

AngieJ said:
Girl on Girl tickling is very sexy and can be extremely arrousing when done right. The thought of long nails and soft fingers scraping down my ribcage, stomach, and feet gives me goosebumps. On the tickling end, I tend to be less forgiving and a little bit devilish:devil:.
have you joined my F/F tickling groups(yahoo)??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back