• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl from work wants to have a tickle party with me!

ticklersd

TMF Regular
One of my old works friends had his leaving party and we invited a bunch of the newbees from our work place our for some drinks we were all on one table chatting haveing fun with a equal male/female ratio i took my pick from one of the girls in particular (who lets just say was thickset in the lower half of her body which attracts me...anyway) we got talking and i managed to get her phone number she obviously fancied me anyway which wasnt a big deal.

Now she works a lot later than me say around 10ish while i usually finished a lot earlier so around the time shes still up and im ready for bed i send her a few cheeky text messages. On this particually occasion i was asking her to tell me about herself but she could not think of anything to tell me natrally i asked her if she was ticklish to which she replied she was extremly ticklish and she wanted to know when i was going to start tickling her!!!

:O I couldnt belive my luck: sexy, ticklish and willing id hit the jackpot, so through more probing and getting to know this lady iv found out how n where she is ticklish (she knows all about me btw) and shes agreed to have me over at her place this weekend to chill out (which basically means im going to go over there and tickle the shit out of her till she cries and then let her tickle my feet to make up for it!!)

I REALLY CANNOT WAIT...its like the anticipation of having a whole afternoon tickle party with a person really exciting.

Nice story let us know how it all turns out and let us know if she really is extremely ticklish or not. Thanks for sharing.

skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skepticism1.jpg

whats a blow-by-blow haha?? sorry im from england

yeah i definatly will post the outcome on here itll happen saturday daytime so il let u know how i get on!

whats a blow-by-blow haha?? sorry im from england

yeah i definatly will post the outcome on here itll happen saturday daytime so il let u know how i get on!

I think in our neck of the woods sd that term can be taken as something completly different lol.

great story mate keep us posted

Thanks TF... America and England - two countries separated by a common language.

It comes from the days before television - a radio announcer's description of a boxing match. A blow is a hit.

Careful, so you get a switch & a second chance rather than a (black eye...)

You're lucky, she seems to be all for it! :D And she seems to know she's very ticklish, so she's probably experienced this before.... but to the extent you wish?

You just may not want to "tickle her till she cries" unless you're sure that's appealling to her
(unless you weren't speaking literally, but plan to tickle her until she obviously can't take it, but not to the point she *actually cries....)

Of course, a safeword would help.... Especially the first time
(And especially if you want there to be a second... :eek: )

Thanks TF... America and England - two countries separated by a common language.

It comes from the days before television - a radio announcer's description of a boxing match. A blow is a hit.

Yeah it is kinda funny and gets you in trouble sometimes lol, a few years ago we went on holiday (vacation) to orlando, one day we were on an excursion to the everglades and we stopped for a break, I casually asked the coach driver if I had time to "smoke a fag", going by the grin on his face he knew what I meant but played it down by saying "what are you gonna use a semi automatic", he then switched on his microphone and announced to the coachload of fellow brits that I was going out for a fag with a semi!!

I'm waiting for a follow up on this story.

Do you care to post how your date worked out?

Sorry for the late reply guys....

This girl kept putting off our meeting about 2 or 3 times but finally got round to it last night. Basically went over to her place and we were watching the hangover. Were sitting on her sofa I delibratly put my socked feet on her lap to draw her intention to tickle me feet out of her.

The first few times she wasnt buying while im thinking in my head *wtf!!*. I was getting so uptight by this stage (we were around 15-20 mins into the film) I just said to her: "Arnt you gonna tickle my feet then"! haha. To which she replied "Yea, if you want"...

To cut a long story short She tickled my feet on the sofa for over and hour (although based on past expiriences with other girls she didnt do a very good job of it! And she seemed kinda freaked out by it which ruined the mood a little for me.) Then when it was my turn I tickled her in the ribs, underarms she hardly let me anywhere near her feet (which pissed me off even more!! lol).

Then we went to bed. We cuddled closely and I threw in a few ribtickles for good measure. She was very ticklish in all fairness, possibly the reason she didnt enjoy it as much as I did.

Overall dissappiontment is the tone. But never fear I have a meeting coming up with a certain girl who tickles the SHIT outta my feet everytime I see her but thats another story. and its 10mins till xmas lol. Happy holidays guys!!

Sounds like she's more a lee than a ler, maybe, or maybe it was too much?

I also think your first conversation sounded like it was more "can I tickle you" rather than
(can I stick my socked feet on your lap & expect you to tickle me...?)
Not everyone is comfortable tickling feet or having them tickled, as you found, and maybe she thought it'd be more lighthearted?
Or maybe she's just not a ler...

(And pardon me, but especially if you shared a bed, even just as friends [doesn't mean anything happened & we don't need to know] but regardless -- if you have arrangments to meet someone else I assume the first one is history and knows it?)

Hope you have a happy holiday too :)

Sounds like she's more a lee than a ler, maybe, or maybe it was too much?

I also think your first conversation sounded like it was more "can I tickle you" rather than
(can I stick my socked feet on your lap & expect you to tickle me...?)
Not everyone is comfortable tickling feet or having them tickled, as you found, and maybe she thought it'd be more lighthearted?
Or maybe she's just not a ler...

(And pardon me, but especially if you shared a bed, even just as friends [doesn't mean anything happened & we don't need to know] but regardless -- if you have arrangments to meet someone else I assume the first one is history and knows it?)

Hope you have a happy holiday too :)

Maybe she just was into me and less into the tickling side of things than she made out...The thing is as the night went on she got into it more and starting tickling me but i feel this was because she had an ulterior motive.

As for the whole in the bed part I can get into that but id rather not, I just thought id let u guys know how that particular episode ended. All I will say however is that I didint feel a connection with this girl in particular so probably wont be seeing her again. (she leaves my workplace on nye in anycase)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back