• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl Tickled Sisters Feet.....socked And Bare

pimp401

TMF Poster
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!attention Retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download All Files First, Then Delete The .zip Extension Off All Of The Files, There Are Only 7 Including Hacha. Then Assemble Them With Hacha.

Again, Only Change The File After You Download It. Thank You

Last edited:
rename and delete the extension .zip and it works fine thanks for the post

This might sound stupid, but how do you delete the zip extension?

when u download the parts, right click on one and delete.zip part............do it to all of them

when i download the parts there is no zip extension to delete (i have windows ME).but when i have it on my pc there is a zip extension which is not possible to remove/edit,yet i have used hacha lots of times before (without this renaming shit).this does my head in,isn't there an easier way??!:(

Thanks,

Footman.

Oddly, trying to delete the .zip doesn't work, as it's not part of the file name.

okay... For you people with anything before windows XP. this is simple all you have to do is click rename and delete. But what about the people that DO have XP?(like me) If there is a way to change file extentions in XP then it must be buried somewhere because I can't find it. Any help?

pimp40 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!attention Retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you calling retards when you're the one who is too lazy to zip the files properly?

www.winzip.com : very easy!

help

Help please. When mine downloads, it automaticly gets rid of the .ZIP extension. Then when I try extracting it sais there is an error. I tried entering the .ZIP extension again when downloading to delete it in the rename after, but it doesn't show in the name. Any thoughts? Please?

This whole business of removing the extension is a pain in the arse. Is the issue that the .0, .1, .2, ... extension is not valid for posting? It does not really take that much to actually ZIP the files before posting. It would simplify the process a lot.

I download all the files, remove the .ZIP extension, run it through Hacha and get the error "Invalid File!". Does not matter if I double click on the first one or if I start Hacha and try to join them manually. Same error...

I get this error mostly with files that need to remove the extension. Some cases in the past include when people used the .TXT extension that had to be removed manually. When the files are actually Zipped, then it works fine.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back