• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl willing to sell custom tickling clips

footlover311

3393010768_311f811da8.jpg

My friend has some large, very ticklish, soft feet that she is willing to make custom vids for whoever would want it! So please! Let's make some awesome tickling vids!

you can see clips of her feet here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7l0jk9Swg4

and here :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhE2DcaB0L0

Seems interesting and looks good, but without a small preview of her getting tickled a couple different ways you won't have much luck with sales. People aren't gonna pay for a video until they see how she reacts or how her laugh is, among other things that people enjoy about the videos they buy. Good luck though!

Okay I can see it is not the same lady as I was thinking it was. Tina has HOT feet. Yes you need to post some clips of her getting her feet tickled before anyone will want to buy them.

Those are some big beauties alright. If they’re as ticklish as they are attractive you should have plenty of takers. :D

Three Questions?
1) Will you post a quick sample?:blushes:
2) Will she do a vid wearing nylons?:blushes:
3) How much for how long a vid?:blushes:

Tickling vids

I agree with the comments being made here. The YouTube clip does not have any volume, so you can't hear her laugh or how she reacts to being tickled. The one vid said she will wear nylons and she will get tickled which is a plus for me. If you provide a short preview with her laughing from being tickled and you make it clear what prices you are trying to charge, then I might be interested.

ok, soon there will be a preview of her being tickled and laughing =] sorry about tht guys

and you still havent mentioned the price per clip..

and does she or would she paint her toes? from what i see..she doesnt, and that wouldnt work for my tastes..but thats just me :)

Price per Clip

You keep dancing around this issue, but it's important to people who want to buy, so let me ask you this. Let's say, hypothetically, that I would be interested in a 10 minute clip of her being tickled on her feet in pantyhose. No particular preference on the outfit as long as she is wearing pantyhose. And let's also say that being able to see her face while she is being tickled is also important. I will assume that the video quality is the same as on YouTube which isn't too bad. What would that cost?

Ok so this is a chart me and her devised, lemme know if it 's fair.
1min-$2
2min-$3
3-$4
4-$5
5-$6
6-$7
7-$8
8-$9
9-$10
10-$12
And once you hit 20 min add $3, 30 min add $4 etc etc

that seems fair...reasonable. is she feather ricklish?

you never commented on what I said... feet suck, what about the rest of her for the people with good taste lol :p

@mtTickleMonster: It's just her preference for now

@TicklesFemales: I hope to get her to film sometime next week. I'll even make some full clips to put up for sale as well as a preview vid

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back