• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend Jealous Tickles 1

I don't think I could let my girlfriend do that with someone else, let alone an ex, especially while I was sitting at home jerking off

I gues to each his own man, it cool that dosnt bother some people. I just hope if oh were to do that with another girl shed be fine with it

I don't understand it either. To me it sounds like getting pussy-whipped by the gf's ex. The ex might as well have fucked the gf right there. Heck, the OP should have brought them breakfast in the morning :D

To each his own. How about a sstory where te dude fucks his ex gf in the ass while tickling her.

To those who say they don't understand, this is simply a combining of two fetishes - a tickling fetish and a cuckold fetish. I've never heard of a woman having this, but there are men who are very aroused by jealousy. A willing girlfriend or wife will have sex with other men to turn on their partners. I remember the movie Sideways depicted this in one scene - but it had nothing to do with tickling. Combining the two is rare - me, this guy and about six other people seem to be the only ones. In 30 years I've only read one other story that depicted this scenario.

I have to agree that the story is pretty hard to believe. It's not easy to pull this off, and the convenient, fetishist ex and the video all sound like the stuff of far fetched fantasy. Nonetheless, this theme so rarely gets any press that I was really happy to read it. True or not, thanks for posting it, my friend.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back