• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girlfriends feet tickled pt.2 feather brush lotion fingers

Great Clip!

Wow, you are one lucky man!!! You have hit the tickle jackpot! :man:
Your girlfriend has very cute and ticklish feet, what a dream. :wub:
I knew that lotion and the hairbrush would work pretty darn good. :veryhappy
I just love you girlfriends laugh, it's like music to the ears. :imthedj:
I hate to say it because I like free clips, but you guys may want to think of opening a clip store.

Please tell your girlfriend she is rocks. :headbang:
There is only one thing that bothers me, I keep having to say your girlfriend. What is her name? Or what would she like to be called? :shrug:

Can't wait to see more! :hungry:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Very nice, thanks for sharing...and she appears very feather ticklish on her toes and soles!:bowing:

Fantastic clip Onse I got to see this one never could see you actually tickling her feet in the first video. Her feet are lovely and I love her laughter. Any chance to see some nylond tickling. Post it the way you did this clip so we can see it. Photobucket clip worked great. How old is she and where are you both located?

thanks a lot guys!...i have a shitload of fun doing these videos so you can def expect a lot more coming..hopefully once or twice a week...next up will be nylons...any preference in color?...im gonna try and film it tomorrow...her names niki so no more girlfriend lol

WOW!!!!! To me, she is a foot tickler's dream come true! Meaty, but very sexy soles, consistently giggles without ever screaming or begging for mercy when you were tickling her, and didn't even scrunch her toes to try to prevent you from pulling off her sock!!! There is something extremely sexy about a submissive foot ticklee who only giggles and never screams!!!! Looking forward to further clips!!!! OUTSTANDING MY MAN!!!!

Wow... thanks for sharing :) Glad she's cool with you upping these clips, I don't think my girl would EVER go for that, haha... cheers!

BUMP!

this is a post from almost 2 years ago... u r prolly better off pming him for it instead assuming the pics r still on there in the first place

What's the password to view the clip? I've typed in my photobucket passwords and it's not letting me view it

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back