• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girlfriends size 8 feet!!

onse

HPIM1919.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1910.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1908.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1912.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1913.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1917.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1921.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1923.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1928.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1927.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1929.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1930.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1932.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1936.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1942.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1950.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1948.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM1952.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW your girlfriend has very beautiful feet and toes. I never have been much on green toenail polish but I have to honesty say this shade of green with a yellowish tint to it making it a light colored green is awesome. Tell her I love her choice of nail polish, also love the toe rings. Now the most important question is are her feet ticklish or not, and if so how ticklish? I myself would love to see more pictures of her and her feet and maybe even a video clip of you tickling her feet. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing!

Your girlfriend has great feet! You are one lucky man! :bowing:
The only thing that could make it better is if she is ticklish.
I like the green polish, she has great pedicured feet. Does she do her own pedicures?
The toe rings are a nice touch, it like the icing on the cake.

GREAT PICTURES! Thanks For Sharing.

thanks guys!...yea she does her own pedicures and her feet are VERY ticklish...she def loves when i tickle her feet....sometime soon ill try and get a video up...i just gotta get a video camera first..lol..so just bare with me....im gonna post more pictures tonight of tan nylons and a few more bare

View attachment 171176

i put a tickling clip in the video section...make sure you check it out and leave some feedback!...we'll be doing a lot more if theres positive feedback

Wow!

Wow, more amazing foot photos.
Is your girlfriend as pretty as here feet are?
You my friend are one lucky man!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Wow, more amazing foot photos.
Is your girlfriend as pretty as here feet are?
You my friend are one lucky man!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

no problem man...im gonna keep the pictures coming hopefully a few times a week ..but def on the weekends...i think my girl is beautiful..were both pretty young shes 22 and im 23 so puttin her face on here is gonna be a long shot..maybe if we keep getting positive feedback it could happen

clip number 2 was posted this morning...go check it out and let me know what you guys think!!

Wow, her feet look very nice tied up.:wub:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back