• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls in shirts who tickle

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
There is something that drives me insane when I see a female tickler wearing a button down shirt--
Anyone else as strange as me in this respect??

The thought of seeing these women tickling others is eniough to turn me to jelly

Attachments

• p00416sch.jpg
    p00416sch.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 241
I Like a Women in a Shirt with Bigger Buttons.

I have an aversion to small buttons.

So, I like a women in a shirt with bigger buttons.

For example, cowboy, safari, army shirt, etc.

Or a shirtwaist dress or jumpsuit with bigger buttons.

:2poke::3poke:

No Shirt- No Service?

Ah, Yes The Catholic School Girl Vibe. Turns On Everyone But The Priests.

Fems in white shirts whether pretty or ugly,
Women in stretch pants that fit oh so snugly,
Girls in bikinis that look more like strings.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Miniskirt maidens who make me all lustful.
Button-up blouses that carry a bust full.
Girls washing cars in their short cut-off jeans.

Why my friends go
To the fashion show,
I can't figure out.
But then I remember my favorite things
And suddenly there's...no doubt!

White shirts with buttons, they look really sexy,
Whether she's heavy or looks anorexy.
Blue jeans so tight that they burst at the seams

I don't think it's odd at all! Women in long shirts look pretty damn sexy, especially if it's my shirt she's wearing. Since girls and tickling is sexy all the time, it's just a nice add on. Really, anyone on here who thinks someone else's interests are strange is just a bit hypocritical. :)

You are not alone. I know where you are coming from. There is something so delicious about slowly unbuttoning those buttons. A lot of cowboy style shirts come with poppers as opposed to buttons so they can be yanked open quickly. Pair that with a girl who looks good in her jeans and I am in heaven. I dunno why but that look has always worked for me.:devil2:

Sexy stuff.

You know, ever since I've joined this forum I have certainly gotten A LOT OF INSIGHT into the way guys think in general and the way their minds work, it's kind of amusing actually :blaugh:. It's cool though :cool:.

I think that is just general. As in I think that is attraction to a women in that atire is sexy in general. Almost like tickling a strapping 2 metre blond blue eyed swedich model!

My husband loves me to wear his shirt and nothing else lol. I think it's something that a lot of men like, even men not into tickling :)

Indeed, a lady in a button up shirt is very sexy.... especially if she unbuttons it for her tickler/ee!!!

You know, ever since I've joined this forum I have certainly gotten A LOT OF INSIGHT into the way guys think in general and the way their minds work, it's kind of amusing actually :blaugh:. It's cool though :cool:.

Yes... we seem to love the simple pleasures in life.... but in our own, not so simple way... :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back