• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Girls" on the TMF

Snail Shell

Verified
I'm sure we've all run across a few people on the TMF, or on the internet in general, who pretend for whatever reason to be a member of the opposite sex. Guys who pretend to be girls. Whatever.

Recently, I got contacted by a girl who said I would be allowed to tie her up and tickle her all I wanted in one week's time if my girlfriend would tie and tickle this really cute guy she knew in the next 24 hours. If that's not a clue that you're dealing with a guy, I don't know what is.

My better half and I decided to pursue this over the TMF, IM and Facebook. We found the guys name, email, address and phone number within 90 minutes, to say nothing of the two girls he got the name and pictures of his online persona from. As well, this is the third time I've had to deal with this person in the last few years.

I'm curious about this. Why would pretending to be a girl work when trying to get play? Don't you think your play partner might conceivably catch on to your scheme once you show up with, like, a penis??? Understandably, online role-playing is one thing, but when the goal is to meet in real life, doesn't honesty, which builds the trust, which leads to play, seem like a more successful approach?

Thoughts?

SS

They just want your hot assless chaps wearing body! haha. Seriously though I don't really get it. I guess a guy that pretends to be female when talking to other women may do so because he has gotten nowhere with what ever approach he has used as a guy. The whole wanting to meet while trying it I don't understand. Why bother? It seems like a lot of work to get absolutely nothing from it.

From the sound of this case they were just hope you'd randomly agree to share your awesome and lovely lady with a total stranger by entice you with a fake chick? :shrug: Ummm... I have to scratch my head on this one. Just seems a much to only get shot down. I wonder if stuff like this has actually ever worked.

My friend...

Trying to rationalize the irrational causes migraine headaches that no amount of prescription medication can even fathom. Give it up, for the sake of your own health :D

My friend...

Trying to rationalize the irrational causes migraine headaches that no amount of prescription medication can even fathom. Give it up, for the sake of your own health :D

This. People who engage in such behavior are beyond pathetic and not worth wasting any time on.

I'm sure we've all run across a few people on the TMF, or on the internet in general, who pretend for whatever reason to be a member of the opposite sex. Guys who pretend to be girls. Whatever.

Recently, I got contacted by a girl who said I would be allowed to tie her up and tickle her all I wanted in one week's time if my girlfriend would tie and tickle this really cute guy she knew in the next 24 hours. If that's not a clue that you're dealing with a guy, I don't know what is.

My better half and I decided to pursue this over the TMF, IM and Facebook. We found the guys name, email, address and phone number within 90 minutes, to say nothing of the two girls he got the name and pictures of his online persona from. As well, this is the third time I've had to deal with this person in the last few years.

I'm curious about this. Why would pretending to be a girl work when trying to get play? Don't you think your play partner might conceivably catch on to your scheme once you show up with, like, a penis??? Understandably, online role-playing is one thing, but when the goal is to meet in real life, doesn't honesty, which builds the trust, which leads to play, seem like a more successful approach?

Thoughts?

SS

My guess would perhaps be a power trip mixed in with online gratification. And also a chance for play with your girlfriend. He gets play, then suddenly "the girl" disappears. So too bad, so sad, you don't get to play, but he did - and with her.

That's my best guess. I stopped trying to figure this type of person out honestly. LOL

I think because these guys are so desperate to find female play partners but ARE unsuccessful is probably because they are the type to bombard you in the chat room or even through PM's on the forum with messages like "A/s/l?? R u tiklish? r ur feet tiklish? Etc" and expect a positive response from it. And that is basically not realistic. You should treat anyone you meet online like you would in real life, with common respect and politeness and yes...*gasp*..being honest about your gender! You can't hide behind a computer screen forever. This very desperate, creepy type guys that do lurk around the forum do sometimes surface....and when they do and don't get a positive response as being a guy...they obviously will take the guise of a girl to get attention if anything!

Yah in your case it's obvious. He wanted your girlfriend to tie and tickle him. There's no deep investigation required for that one. Honestly, if I were you, I'd send an anonymous e-mail or message to the people he took the pics from because I am guessing they're people he knows. For one, he has no right to use those girls identities and two, wouldn't that be awesome to basically out the bastard to people he knows?

As for in general, if it's just for role playing, I can imagine it's obvious. The guy just wants to get his jollies off. If the intent is for meeting up, I do have a running theory at the moment but it doesn't really apply for you. If a guy pretends to be a girl and talks to other girls as one of their own, they can learn a lot about them. This is in contrast to guys approaching girls because usually girls put up their defensive systems ala Switzerland in WWI/WWII that no man can survive and get no where. So they find out a lot about the girl and return as their actual guy selves and try to talk to the girl and while armed with everything he knows, tries to pull a black ops insurgency into the girls good graces.

You know, my theory is so sleezy and honestly so easy to do that 90% of guys must be doing it. I'm a genius.

Yah in your case it's obvious. He wanted your girlfriend to tie and tickle him. There's no deep investigation required for that one. Honestly, if I were you, I'd send an anonymous e-mail or message to the people he took the pics from because I am guessing they're people he knows. For one, he has no right to use those girls identities and two, wouldn't that be awesome to basically out the bastard to people he knows?

We already did that. I explained exactly what happened and provided links to the profile.

We already did that. I explained exactly what happened and provided links to the profile.

Awesome, what did the girls say? Were they actually friends with the guy??

Personally I hate the idea of people outing other people but if you're gonna be a douche and steal someones identity, more power to people who out you!

As for in general, if it's just for role playing, I can imagine it's obvious. The guy just wants to get his jollies off. If the intent is for meeting up, I do have a running theory at the moment but it doesn't really apply for you. If a guy pretends to be a girl and talks to other girls as one of their own, they can learn a lot about them. This is in contrast to guys approaching girls because usually girls put up their defensive systems ala Switzerland in WWI/WWII that no man can survive and get no where. So they find out a lot about the girl and return as their actual guy selves and try to talk to the girl and while armed with everything he knows, tries to pull a black ops insurgency into the girls good graces.

You know, my theory is so sleezy and honestly so easy to do that 90% of guys must be doing it. I'm a genius.

Nothing sweet about revenge. Give it up, and move on...

Eh... that's debatable. :devil2:

However, there is still a moral issue here. He's using other people's identities. What if you were the girl and some guy is using your picture pretending to be you looking for some tickling meet up? What if someone recognizes the girl as someone they know! You can imagine the problems something like this could create in a world where your online presence gets greater and more important every day.

These people are freakin hilarious!!!

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today, lol

LOSER!!!!

Best is to ignore them and maybe they'll go away, well after seventeen messages asking to tickle your GF :)

Awesome, what did the girls say? Were they actually friends with the guy??

Personally I hate the idea of people outing other people but if you're gonna be a douche and steal someones identity, more power to people who out you!

I messaged them via Facebook, but because of my privacy settings, they can't respond to me unless they are friends with me. So I'm leaving it up to their own discretion. I won't know how they deal with the situation, I'm only relaying the message.

and to ticklenv - this isn't about revenge. This person is using another person's identity for his own gratification. If it were me, I would hope that someone would notify me.

If you've ever seen NBC Dateline's "To Catch a Predator," you'd know that the internet is swarming with creeps. Many of them lack the social skills to handle your everyday interactions, so they use the internet as an outlet to fulfill their fantasies.

Give up and move on...that is bullshit....

Personally..I would make sure all of my friends know who this person is just for safety's sake. not for revenge, but to prevent them from becoming victims....

He has broken several laws by using the ID of others and could very well be brought up on criminal charges...

At the very least I would report him to his internet provider and let them deal with him for his actions....

Providers don't take kindly to those who open them up to lawsuits...they usually take action quickly when the evidence is presented to them...

I hunt those guys from time to time. Got one guy 4 different times.

I'm not doing it for revenge or safety though. I just enjoy humiliating perverts.

Girls? On the internet? There's your problem. Even if someone already said it.

But I posed as a girl once, just to see what it'd be like. But for most that do such a thing, I'm guessing either a need for attention or trolling. I dunno, internet folk are crazy.

Be careful;..we can make this happen...

LMFAO!

Seriously though... Hulk sad and Hulk angry at pathetic man who must pretend to be woman to try to get tickle action from friends. HULK ENRAGED AT LACK OF COMMON SENSE, ETIQUETTE AND HONOUR!

HULK SMASH!!!

theincrediblehulkultima.jpg

It really sucks because with people like that it becomes a "get back on the bicycle again" mentality - when they're uncovered, they do come back again; either eventually or right away and many times under a new disguise. You can't stop them from getting back on that proverbial bike, and "breaking his chain" (a.k.a. going to his ISP) wouldn't get it done since he'd just get a new one, all you can do is to keep "putting a stick in his wheel spokes" and watch the carnage from there. Keep exposing him if he continues, take pride out of it if possible. :D

Frankly I'm impressed dude, I'd expect the wrath of the heavens from Tropic but it takes a lot to rattle your lazy bones into action - GIT'ER DONE!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back