• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls what are signs to let the guy know you loved/liked being tickled?

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
I dunno if yall answered this in yall forums and i dont feel like searching for the topics.....But anyway this is for the girl to answer....how do yall let the guy know???

Honesty is the best policy

I think it's foolish not to discuss the things that you enjoy in advance.

If you are into tickling, be honest and just tell women that you enjoy it. I think it's ridiculous when ticklers marry people who are turned off by tickling. That only leads to unhappiness and/or divorce.

People who are too shy to discuss it should include it as a form of foreplay. If your date hates it -- move on.

I broke off an engagement because the guy just couldn't get into being a Ler. I wanted a happy marriage, not a series of discrete tickling-affairs in hotels. That would have just sucked.

I married an experienced Ler and I am very happy.

Basically, honesty is the best policy. Your goal should be eternal bliss:smilestar, not eternal frustration. :dropatear

Well what im sayin is that i tickle many girls, i mean some say they hate it but when i tickle them of course they laugh but they dont give much effort to stop it sometimes...

I have been in love with bare feet my whole life. To me, being barefoot represents freedom, non-conformity (although I'd still want to be barefoot even if everyone else was doing it), femininity, a oneness with the Earth etc. I have been barefoot at every conceivable opportunity since I was five years old.

But when I was a teenager, I always hoped that being barefoot would tempt the boys to tickle my feet. Well, they could have tickled me anywhere, but I figured they'd be less shy about tickling my feet than tickling the other spots where I'm really ticklish, because not many people think tickling a girl's feet is a violation of her personal space. Sometimes they took the bait, and I had to pretend I didn't like it (when, naturally, I was turned on by it). Unfortunately, when I was a teenager lots of girls went barefoot, and too many of the boys would rather have tickled the bare feet of a girl prettier than me.

As much as I wanted the boys to tickle me, what I was shy about was telling them what being tickled did to me. Tickling wasn't considered a sexual turnon in the '70s, and I thought I had a severe mental problem for being aroused by it. It was only when I met a man with whom I fell so deeply in love that I got the nerve to reveal my desire to be tied up and tickled relentlessly. I was so scared to tell him. It seemed like a crap shoot. Would he tell me what a sick, deranged pervert I was and tell me to take a hike? Luckily, he didn't, and we will celebrate our 25th anniversary in four weeks.

So I agree with kate_bbw_lee. Be honest. Yeah, I was afraid the guy I loved was going to dump me, but I now realize that if I'd kept my mouth shut and been married to a non-tickler I would have had only half a marriage and yes, that would have sucked. Minotaur, keep tickling the girls. If they say tell you they hate it, keep digging to find out how much they hate it. Same with the one who tell you they like it. Do they like it as much as Jean, who desires it more than anything except the air she breathes? Or are they just able to handle it in small doses? Communication coupled with honesty, I think, is everything.

Love,
Jean

i let them no by the way you flirt with them.
i can normally get guys to tickle me by being cheeky to them or just 'accidently' showing them so skin, or by tickling them and turning it into a tickle fight.

and then afterwards just laugh and say that was so much fun we have to do it again sometime or make a remake on how u never knew how ticklish u were. Once they know you are ticklish they cnt help themselves but come back for more.

Yeah, sometimes they will tickle me to get it started....if they gang tickle me im in trouble...i dont think they willl cause im too strong:D

I think it's foolish not to discuss the things that you enjoy in advance.

If you are into tickling, be honest and just tell women that you enjoy it. I think it's ridiculous when ticklers marry people who are turned off by tickling. That only leads to unhappiness and/or divorce.

People who are too shy to discuss it should include it as a form of foreplay. If your date hates it -- move on.

I broke off an engagement because the guy just couldn't get into being a Ler. I wanted a happy marriage, not a series of discrete tickling-affairs in hotels. That would have just sucked.

I married an experienced Ler and I am very happy.

Basically, honesty is the best policy. Your goal should be eternal bliss:smilestar, not eternal frustration. :dropatear

Perfectly said!

This is a great thread. I have always wondered what the *signals* are from a true lee.

peace out,
daddy

I guess one of my problems is I have absolutely no desire to tickle a man. A never tickled a male person older than 11 (a brother, that is so different). It always seemed undignified and emasculating to see a man tickled. It doesn't turn me on in the least. I could never just start tickling a guy even if meant getting tickled in return.

But that's just me. For the rest of you who like tickle fights, have fun.

Love,
Jean

Do you mean, how do I let a guy know that I like to be tickled?

Well I am married so it's a little different. He already knows, lol.

But if it were a new person I would either ask, or I would provoke a tickle fight. =)

Being barefoot and wiggling my foot or wiggling my toes because it feels good but also knowing that it drives you guys crazy and attracts attention;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back