• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls, what do your feet smell like?

That would most probably depend on my footwear, activity level, and the amount of time since my last shower.

Foot Smell

:snob: My feet smell wonderful...Thank you very much! At least my bf thinks so. :happy:

wtf? Who the hell cares about what someones feet smell like..thats messed up right there.

Actually right now mine smell like fresh cut spring flowers strewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon

nessonite said:
Actually right now mine smell like fresh cut spring flowers strewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon
LMCLRAO :D I'm not even going to try to top that one!

I'd Like To Teach The World To Laugh, In Ticklish Harmony

nessonite said:
Actually right now mine smell like fresh cut spring <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=flowers&v=55">flowers</a> strewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon
GEE, NESS, ISN'T THAT ALSO THE LATEST FLAVOR OF DIET COKE? OR MAYBE AN OLD SUMMERS EVE AD..........

GEORGIATKLER said:
GEE, NESS, ISN'T THAT ALSO THE LATEST FLAVOR OF DIET COKE? OR MAYBE AN OLD SUMMERS EVE AD..........

Actually.....if I'm not mistaken, that's a quote from Ed Edd and Eddy.

kunoke wins the big prize LOL
I didnt think anyone would get that reference til HDS came back online :p
GT...check for a virus! You post had a link in it Im sure you didnt place! (it's in the quote)

nessonite said:

ROFLMFAO

You stoled that phrase from a cartoon. Shame on you and your non-orginality mind. SHAME Ness!

(Today's phrase: There are those who are insane and then there are those who use it to their advantage.)

Shame indeed... :p
I'm so ashamed *hangs head*

I know it's silly but I love Ed Edd and Eddy. :p And that's one of my favorite lines. Another being

Eddy: Will you ever cease to amaze me?
Ed: Yes I will!

Right now, kinda gross...my feet have been in my nasty old sneaks at work, where I walk all day long. But usually, if I haven't just been near my smelly old sneakers, my feet smell pretty good...musky kinda...I don't mind the smell at all, and neither does my ler...so until I start getting complaints, it's all good!!! ;)

good question

Come On Girls, Answer This Interesting Question, Please. And How Are Your Feet?

nessonite said:
kunoke wins the big prize LOL
I didnt think anyone would get that reference til HDS came back online :p
GT...check for a virus! You post had a link in it Im sure you didnt place! (it's in the quote)
Sadly, the moment I read that, Edd, Ed, and Eddy DID pop right into my mind. Ah, that show is too much. *Flees to preserve the topic*

Must you preserve the topic, HDS? I mean...what kind of question is it anyway? Feet smell like feet...There (thankfully perhaps) isn't anything else that smells like that. Maybe the OP was looking for some sort of long titilating descriptions but, seeing that it's pretty impossible to describle a scent without something else to compare it to, that's not going to happen. :p

nessonite said:
Must you preserve the topic, HDS? I mean...what kind of question is it anyway? Feet smell like feet...There (thankfully perhaps) isn't anything else that smells like that. Maybe the OP was looking for some sort of long titilating descriptions but, seeing that it's pretty impossible to describle a scent without something else to compare it to, that's not going to happen. :p

That's a good point.

Those persons with bad smelly feet, that want to fix that is pretty easy, only use some medical anti-fungus/bacterial product, wash really hard his/her shoes, sandals, etc. and change those frequently, dry your feet well after shower and never use shoes of anyone else, that's like tooth decay, you shouldn't use glass, cup or any other object used by somebody else, because if he/she has tooth decay, then soon you'll have it.

cosquillero said:
Those persons with bad smelly feet, that want to fix that is pretty easy, only use some medical anti-fungus/bacterial product, wash really hard his/her shoes, sandals, etc. and change those frequently, dry your feet well after shower and never use shoes of anyone else, that's like tooth decay, you shouldn't use glass, cup or any other object used by somebody else, because if he/she has tooth decay, then soon you'll have it.

Agreed.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back