• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Gitchy", the tickling horror flick....

Nevermind.

I should have used search function BEFORE making the post.

I'm such a forum newb. SORRY! =oX

- CryptoHero

Let us know how it is cryptohero if you do end up buying it off of amazon :lion:

I'm a huge horror movie fan, so adding tickling into the horror genre itself is definitely different to me? But I'm for it :upsidedow

It looks like a B-movie to me but I love B movies...

I have it. It's very much a short B-movie with passable acting and a minimal script. I liked it, despite the way it ended. And there's one scene I found stomach-turning... So I guess the filmmaker did the job.

Do note it's only a half-hour or so, so if you think you're going to get a standard video's worth of tickling out of it, you'll be very disappointed.

I have it. It's very much a short B-movie with passable acting and a minimal script. I liked it, despite the way it ended. And there's one scene I found stomach-turning... So I guess the filmmaker did the job.

Do note it's only a half-hour or so, so if you think you're going to get a standard video's worth of tickling out of it, you'll be very disappointed.

Do know or not if the two people that made this movie are actual horror genre directors? or just a one time movie by them?

The director posted here back when the movie was in production... aspiring film-maker type, I think, so he'll probably be looking to make more.

The director posted here back when the movie was in production... aspiring film-maker type, I think, so he'll probably be looking to make more.

Hopefully he'll be more straight with his actors this time. It was kinda creepy to me about how obvious it was that he was targeting our community with the film and his actors had no idea what was going on. You'd watch the interviews and he'd be dropping our slang into the questions, asking the women if they were 'lees or 'lers, and they'd gamely try and pretend they knew what he was talking about. Film students'll do anything for a buck and a mark on the resume.

FreeHugsTickler said:
It actually won numerous real film rewards.

I'm not surprised. It may be old hat to folks like us, but for a mainstream film community, it was a really unique take on the genre. I think it's rather admirable that my biggest complaint was that it was too short!

Seems rather interesting. I do enjoy bad horror movies like the next person :)

Hahahaha a clown that goes around tickling people until they die? I thought killer clowns was cool but I gotta see this. It does seem rather interesting to say the least.

I saw this movie before. I bought a download of it on amazon for...99 cents I think. Maybe $1.99? Anyway, it was cheap. Try it on amazon, since its not any sort of big investment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back