• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give us a Sign..

myfeet

TMF Expert
I've been into tickling for a long time, but I was thinking so many other communities have subtle ways of communicating there interests to other like minded people. Does the Tickling Community have a way of identifying them selves without saying so? And if not isn't it time someone come up with one?

Ya, it's a circle on the side of our necks, to symbolize being into the "whole" thing. Lol

I've been into tickling for a long time, but I was thinking so many other communities have subtle ways of communicating there interests to other like minded people.

Like what? That's not trying to be snarky, I for-real can't think of any.

I really doubt you will ever meet another ticklephile out of pure serendipity so really no need for symbol. Just meet folk, talk, be open or not.

I feel like the TMF is a pretty solid way for us like minded folk to express ourselves

I really doubt you will ever meet another ticklephile out of pure serendipity so really no need for symbol. Just meet folk, talk, be open or not.

I feel like the TMF is a pretty solid way for us like minded folk to express ourselves
Right!
There should be more people here than we see posting imho.

Genitalia With feathers make a hell of a complex symbol.

No doubt.

I can't be the only one who has legitimately pondered the idea.?

I wish there was a hanky code for it, but if there is I never found it. We could choose a color that isn't taken. Hmm how about a feather or feather key-chain? A handkerchief with a feather on it maybe hard to find. If a feather is in your left pocket or feather key-chain is hooked to a belt-loop on your left side you're a tickler, if it is your right you're a ticklee, and both sides your a switch.

My gf makes beaded bracelets and necklaces that she puts feather pendants on. They look pretty vanilla, however to the trained eye that notices the feather it definetly stands out that the wearer is one of us. They make for great Christmas gifts too! :)

The topic comes up every few years. A flag. A piece of jewelry on a feather. There are always ideas but never a consensus.

There's not enough people in the community to make it viable; Chicago pointed out that the actual chances of meeting someone with "the sign" proudly displayed would be pretty slim; you'd have to wear the same symbol, all the time, every day, to even have a snowball's chance in hell of a "connection". Why would you want some random stranger knowing what turns you on, just because it turns them on, too (or because they know the "code")?
This seems to be less about showing it off, and more about seeing it on other people.

Feathers are too vague to really be used as an official symbol. Can you imagine the awkward moment you go up to someone with feather jewelry on asking about fetishes when they just liked the item for fashions sake? Lol

Feathers are too vague to really be used as an official symbol. Can you imagine the awkward moment you go up to someone with feather jewelry on asking about fetishes when they just liked the item for fashions sake? Lol

Sooo I guess it's on to those back scratchers? Similar gesture to tickling as well.

I mean the major problem with this is that for anyone to start doing this there would have to be a consensus among the greater tickling community, which has never happened and probably never will happen. We'd need to be better organized, and it's really hard to organize solely on the basis of a specific kink - there's no "sign up sheet" to have a tickling fetish, it just sort of happens.
The other problem is that I'm not sure many people would be willing to advertise themselves that blatantly.

I could see that being an issue, but that was why I was thinking it should be more like the hanky code where a feather would be in your left, right, or both pockets. Encase people don't know the hanky code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

Back scratchers as a symbol of the tickling community? Lol

Lol I think it's pretty close. I mean what do we say about female lers? "Oh those nails". Scratching soothes and causes laughter sometimes. I'm pretty sure most girls I've tickled have been sensitive on the back as well Haha.

Idk, just sort of scraping the barrel for ideas in my idle moments.

I have to agree with Mr 84.. Wolf.. And Chicago.. Number one no one is going to wear a feather..?? A few might? And if you saw the symbol,? What would you do? Run up and start tickling them? It just doesn't make sense? We are a small community in a big world.. take Chicago's advice.. Just be honest and be yourself.. otherwise wolf said it 2x.. what would you do..? Run up and start tickling them? What if it's on my keychain and someone is borrowing my car? What if someone has my spare set of keys and I keep the symbol on them? Be honest.. Be yourself.. And it will come.. Or it won't.. Be happy with yourself.. And find your own path.. JK 1974

So what... You hang a backscratcher from your belt loop? Thats not gonna look weird af to other folk at all...

I mean the whole point of this seems to be so that its easier to talk about what turns you on but its not gonna be easier unless you get into the habit of actually doing it and realizing its no big deal. Those that make it out to be a big deal either have past traumas (and who would want to cause further pain for someone like that) or theyre assholes (and who wants to be around someone like that).

Ultimately, theres only like 7 of us on this thread anyway and we cant even get it together what pocket our crip gang is gonna hang our feather duster backscratchers on. Doubt if its gonna get fetishwide recognition.

So what... You hang a backscratcher from your belt loop? Thats not gonna look weird af to other folk at all...

I mean the whole point of this seems to be so that its easier to talk about what turns you on but its not gonna be easier unless you get into the habit of actually doing it and realizing its no big deal. Those that make it out to be a big deal either have past traumas (and who would want to cause further pain for someone like that) or theyre assholes (and who wants to be around someone like that).

Ultimately, theres only like 7 of us on this thread anyway and we cant even get it together what pocket our crip gang is gonna hang our feather duster backscratchers on. Doubt if its gonna get fetishwide recognition.

Maybe just a key chain, really. Be more optimistic lol. Sing that song "there's a place for us". Works wonders.

Sure it would be cool.. But again.. What if someone borrows your keys and the feather is hanging from them? Would make an interesting story.. For sure the ultimate surprise tickle.. Possibly accidental tickle.. Again if you be yourself and your head leads,, nine chances out of ten your ass will follow. JK 1974

I decided to flag with a mini pot holder for fire play, because there isn't an official code. I'll probablystart attatching a small feather to that caribeaner. Flagging is about starting a conversation. When I go to leather events, people ask now!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back