• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giving Something Back to the Creative Tickling Community

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings one and all. This thread is the result of something that's been on my mind for well over a year now. We exist in a community where our artists and writers have seen their ability to publish their works grow exponentially over the years. Through private means and with the help of such wonderful enterprises as MTJ Publishing and Agency Publishing, our creative forces have an outlet to not only get their works out to a lot of fans, but also make a little scratch for their efforts while they're at it.

So, I want to be very specific as to what led me to create this thread, and offer my previously published tickling fetish art projects to the Tickle Theater community free of charge.

This is a decision based solely on my own personal feelings toward my work, its availability and my beliefs in sharing our creativity with others in a niche community. These projects were originally published by MTJ, and I have never had anything but positive experiences in my time with this wonderful publisher. As many other artists and writers can attest to, I received support, guidance and great memories working with MTJ.

However, over the course of the last couple years, I started thinking on the nature of our community and the sharing of our works. I speak only for myself, but I could no longer see charging money for something that cost me nothing but time and that I thoroughly enjoyed doing. These projects are a large part of whatever legacy I may leave the tickling community and are representative of my history as an artist. I wanted them available to everyone, even those who cannot easily afford to order them.

The Catch-22 of being a "name" artist is that you invariably wind up publishing your works. And then the best artists begin focusing their time and efforts on published works as their free material grows fewer and farther between. Many have been able to balance this, but I don't create nearly as often as I used to, and I only want to create my very best in anything that I do. Let me stress that I fully support the artists and writers who publish their works and put that kind of time and effort into creating them. This decision is my own personal philosophy of my works alone. I do not expect every creative individual to feel the same way. And, to be honest, some of my very early works are pedestrian compared to the more recent publications...and I simply did not really feel right charging money for stuff that's of lesser quality than the material I now do quickly and in my spare time.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who purchased these over the years and for supporting my work. I do apologize if there's anyone who feels "gyped" that they bought any of these while they are now offered free. I never exactly "got rich" off of them, sales of these have slowed over the years as my output slowed, and I sincerely hope that 10 or 15 dollars spent a few years ago won't negatively affect anyone now. The very important thing to me was making my works available to the community, leaving a little something for future generations of tickle-fetishists and not just those who can afford to buy these projects.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them. :)

- Dave2112

(These images are being offered for free viewing, but it is of note that they still remain the copyrighted works of the artist. They may not be reproduced elsewhere without express permission of the artist. ;) )

Last edited:
The Chronicles of Nadya (Pages 1-4)

This was the last major project I created for publication and it remains special to me. It was also the one that took me the most time with the lighting schemes and keeping them as consistent as I could while still making the images viewable. While it may not appear so, it was a pretty decent challenge. Often, the most work goes into the things you don't notice, and that was the case here.

The Chronicles of Nadya (Pages 5-9)

The continuation of CoN.

The Chronicles of Nadya (pages 10-14)

More of CoN.

The Chronicles of Nadya (Pages 15-18)

The conclusion of CoN.

Of Inhuman Bondage 3 (Pages 1-4)

This was the third and final of my Of Inhuman Bondage series. Unlike the previous two, this project contained less continuing story and more individual sets. OIB3 was more of an "artist's profile", so to speak...with a bit of a look inside the process of its creation.

Of Inhuman Bondage 3 (Pages 5-8)

Two more sets from OIB3.

Of Inhuman Bondage 3 (Pages 9-13)

Another two sets from OIB3.

Last edited:
Of Inhuman Bondage 3 (Bonus Pages)

Bonus pages of OIB3.

Last edited:
Of Inhuman Bondage 2 (Pages 1-4)

This project was created during a time when I had just learned some better ways to render hair. My previous projects dealt with hair in a post-render series of effects, but this was the first using my current techniques.

For some reason, this project is still my favorite. I did more post-render work on OIB2 than any other work, and much of it was pixel-by-pixel, especially when it came to some clothing maps like Brett's catsuit. This one remains very close to my heart. Like the other projects, the bondage devices were created from scratch...and I was particularly fond of the Sybian Cross, something that to this day I really wanna build. :)

Of Inhuman Bondage 2 (Pages 5-8)

Second half of the Spider Rack set.

Of Inhuman Bondage 2 (Pages 9-12)

The first half of the Sybian Cross set.

Of Inhuman Bondage 2(Pages 13-16)

The conclusion of the Sybian Cross set.

Of Inhuman Bondage (Pages 17-19)

Bonus story from OIB2. This was actually inspired by a one-off freebie I did while experimenting with figure sizes, and also exploring my rather unhealthy and odd fixation with helpless fairies of the nekkid variety. :)

Of Inhuman Bondage (Pages 1-3)

This was the first of the Of Inhuman Bondage series of projects. I had envisioned it as a way to use some of the bondage devices I'd created and was becoming known for. Like the free work I was posting at the time, the devices were created from scratch, rather than downloaded or bought as props. Creating different and unusual devices became a theme throughtout my artwork which I enjoy doing to this day.

It is of note that this project and all previous are older works, dating back to a time before perfecting techniques to render hair properly. Much of this and earlier works was experimental, learning as I went along.

I was never truly happy with the writing in this one, but it was a fun project to work on. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Of Inhuman Bondage (Pages 4-6)

Another set from OIB.

Of Inhuman Bondage (Pages 7-10)

Conclusion of OIB. I really liked the Ring Rack, and seriously want to use this device again in some future works. :)

Last edited:
Sara's Tickling Fantasies (Pages 1-4)

STF was the first completely art-based project I took on. By the standards of what I try and do now, this is really primitive. I had not yet figured out how to render hair realistically, and additionally I was not yet familiar with the body-morphing techniques I use today.

This was originally subtitled "Episode One", as my plan at the time was to bring many of Sara's fantasies to life. Unfortunately, this never came to be as I got involved with so many other interests with my artwork. Who knows? Maybe one day, Sara will find herself in some other interesting fixes for us to read about. ;)

This was also my first exposure to storyboarding, a practice I highly recommend to anyone who wishes to get into the world of creating comics.

Sara's Tickling Fantasies (Pages 5-9)

More of STF.

Sara's Tickling Fantasies (Pages 10-14)

Conclusion of STF.

The Malachi Diaries 2 (Images 1-4)

This project and the original before it are shared here as images only. These were my first two published projects ever, almost a decade ago. I look at these now, and while I enjoy the memories, I kinda cringe a little. :rolleyes

In short, these two projects were illustrated stories, not true art projects or comics. I would have posted the text as attached .doc files...but the truth is I have no idea where the hell they are. :cry I must have misplaced them a long time ago, as my computer's been reformatted a few times since 2001 and not everything made the transfer it seems. Such is the way of life.

To be honest, you're really not missing much. The basic concept of The Malachi Diaries was very simple...both were presented as the "found journal" of a very twisted man who kidnapped girls for his own perverted pleasures, keeping a diary of his exploits along with Polaroid photgraphs of key moments. I enjoyed writing it, but the story was not that terribly creative.

MD2 focused on one of the girls from the first episode.

The images attached of these two projects were done in that mode...made to appear as Polaroids with Malachi's scribbled notes on them. Again, I apologize that I no longer have the stories of these, but I hope the images are still enjoyable if for nothing else than nostalgia. :)

The Malachi Diaries 2 (Images 5-8)

More of MD2.

The Malachi Diaries (Images 9-11)

Last images of MD2.

The Malachi Diaries (Images 1-2)

Finally, this was the very first project I ever got published. While I seriously do look back on these images and wish to the FSM that I knew then what I know now...I had a lot of fun with these and look back on it as an extremely busy and creatively active time in my career as a fetish artist and writer.

The Malachi Diaries (Images 3-6)

Last four images from MD.

I hope you've enjoyed this thread. I actually had an opportunity to look back while uploading all of this and I do have very fond memories of the creation of all of my contributions, growing as an artist, and also as a person and member of this community along with you guys. Thanks everyone! :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back