• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GLOW Wrestling F/F Foot

Nevyn2004

TMF Poster
There was a wrestling faction for women back in the 80's called GLOW and they had a sort of challenge between the good and bad girls. This scene is a tug-of-war and a pool racing events. The object of the pool race is to get to the other side and get out...the emtire team...and one wraps her legs around another girl and someone trying to help her out gives her a quick foot tickle to make her let go. It is at about 4:45

youtube.com/watch?v=xo03Hj3Nzgo

I think this is the scene you are talking about. It is at 4:53

At exactly 4:53 , the chick with her legs around the lady being pulled out of the pool gets a really quick tickle on the ball of her right foot. Its quick but its there.

One of the GLOW wrestler's is a forum member

Hollywood (IMO the most famous and best looking of the GLOW girls) is a member of this forum and visits on occasion - had done some ctafight/tickling videos. Don't recall exactly what name she posts under. All these years later she is STILL a knockout and is genuinely very ticklish.

Today Divas

The divas in todays wrestling are hot & I wish they would do a foot tickling storyline/plot. Or a match with the loser getting tied up & foot tickled by the other divas. Every now & again you can catch one of the divas from today getting in the ring barefoot & you get to see awesome sole shots, sometimes dirty soles.

Thank you,
LBFT

GLOW Wrestling toe biting

Here is one where one of the female wrestlers bites the other female wrestler's toe.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvMeq_Vngb8

you can see the boot removal and toe biting around the 6:50 mark.

Hollywood (IMO the most famous and best looking of the GLOW girls) is a member of this forum and visits on occasion - had done some ctafight/tickling videos. Don't recall exactly what name she posts under. All these years later she is STILL a knockout and is genuinely very ticklish.

Hey- thats awesome :) I wish I knew what her sn on here is. Would love to ask her some feet related questions. I know she's doing a convention appearance next weekend near Philadelphia:
http://signamania.com/

There was one episode where Hollywood and Vine had to wrestle "The Showgirls" (men in drag). The men, however, didn't want to wrestle and just keep tickling Hollywood and Vine.

I've never seen the episode, just stills. I wish I could find it somewhere.

hollywood and vine vs the show girls

for oddjob0226, i the the clip you are looking for can be found at youtube.com/watch? v=zhCbX4x8K3g. hollywood and vine vs bambi and babbette. hope this helps

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back