• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Go for it

CCOOPER48

Whatup all,

I've never posted on a tickling site before but there's a first time for everything.

I've been a tickling fetishist my whole sexual life. I also enjoy spanking women.

The message I intend to impart today is that if you are into tickling and want to actually DO IT rather than watch it on the internet, you have to do courage. It's already inside you. All you have to do is uncover it.

What I do is tell her when we're laying in bed in the afterglow of first-time sex (which I've learned, over time, to also get off on). I don't sugarcoat it; I just tell them. "Felicia, <or whatever> I spank and tickle my girlfriends". A conversation will develop, and again, the best advice is to not hold anything back. "I do it because it gives me sexual pleasure." For you younger guys you might be surprised at the reactions you receive. My favorite one ever was from a 23-year old who said very slowly "I'm ticklish" followed by an evil grin. I don't have to tell you what hapened after that. That's a true story, it actually happened.

Of course you also face humiliating rejection. So what. I've been called a "pervert" on more than one occasion.

But the the most part, vanilla sex can actually become quite boring. Women seem to be more aware of this than men. You can incorporate games, roleplaying, and basically acting into it. It can be absurdly fun, for both of you. There was this other time... well never mind. Take an acting class, for real. Just sign up and go do it. Stand-up comedy is also great for personal development.

If you're having a problem meeting girls, check out the pick-up artist community. There are tons of openers and material to use. And you will learn the proper cocky attitude required to hook-up.

Best of luck.

Why is it that every couple of weeks an encouraging wise guy comes up? It gets old!

WORD UP COOPER!

The right combination of honesty, confidence & experience are the recipe for success in all walks of life. :thumbsup:

Seriously. We have too many advise threads

And yet, it's apparently still not sinking in, because we still have loads of people agonizing over how to tell their partners. Obviously, we need more.

Why is it that every couple of weeks an encouraging wise guy comes up? It gets old!

Seems to me that with all the negativity surrounding the idea of telling people about our fetish, it's a good thing.

I reached that point, recently. Truthfully without tickling there is no such thing as sexual gratification for me. Sure, there are other aspects to get me going besides it, but nothing to REALLY drive myself home. I get what you mean. I've faced humiliation before as well, lol, girls who gave me the strangest look at times. But what can I say? I'm a tickle Fetishist. It's in my blooood. :D

I'm not sure about what anyone else has said, but I'm sure what I've said is solid. You can argue with theory but it's hard to argue with experience. What is required is to show courage because the male frame <check out "framing (social sciences) on wikipedia> is paramount. You have to be comfortable with it, sincererly, or she won't be either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back