• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God For A Day

tklfeather10

TMF Regular

What would you do if you were god for a day.

A end to all wars, slavery, poverty. would be high on my agenda

Last edited:
I would banish the belief that 2 or 5 thousand year old text written by politicians of their day as a way to run your life. We need to believe in our discoveries and actual facts. I would love to see our species grow based on facts rather than dogma and the ideology of those with agendas.

Last edited:
I'd be a bad choice for god for the day....

After I banish liberalism from the planet, id make all hot, ticklish, women, unable to resist me. imagine being tickled by a God. :YesMaster:

I'd wipe the slate and start over.

I would do several things.

One, narrow the gap between wealthy and poor. Make more of the world "Middle Class" like it used to be decades ago, instead of this complete discrepancy between the very well to do, and the poor.

Two, give people who are kind to others, good things, and make the evil people suffer.

Three, find cures for diseases of suffering like Cancer, AIDS, etc. (I'd say this even if my mom didn't die of cancer).

Four,make the world safer.. both from things like terrorism, and crime. My mom used to talk about how, when she lived in the Bronx as a little girl, their family would leave their doors and windows wide open, and the only thing that might wander in is a stray cat. If one did that in today';s world, they would be robbed, assaulted, or killed.

I'm sure I could think of others, but those are some of the main things.

You seriously don't want to know what I would do if I were God for a day. Seriously.

Probably SHOULD do nothing, there's a reason why "playing God" has never been spoken in a positive context. But if I had to chose something I would chose to get rid of people's greed.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back