• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going barefoot

I love a woman in bare feet anywhere. It is very sexy eeven when dirty.
I love how the arch stays clean to show how high it is. A good scrub brush and soapy water fixes them at home.

I love a woman in bare feet anywhere. It is very sexy eeven when dirty.
I love how the arch stays clean to show how high it is. A good scrub brush and soapy water fixes them at home.

nice as long as the feet are wll kept. To me a natural looking soles are great. Over pedicured feet..not that much. Hideous callous..not my taste...slightly hard heles or balls of the foot..very sexy

One young woman I know practices karate, performing all her punches and kicks barefoot in the gym. I wouldn’t call her soles baby smooth, but nevertheless they are highly sensitive – she’s so ticklish that can barely stand even some innocent foot massage moments.

And yes, her feet and toes are neat and pretty, in spite of regular exposure to a rough mat and even pavement: once when her shoes were pinching, she simply took them off and kept walking barefoot along the park alleys and city sidewalks all the way home – it wasn’t long though.

Thanks to proper foot care, there is no trace of any ingrained dirt left on her soles. She works in an office, having her shoes on all day long except for home and gym exercises. So neither ticklishness nor good look of the lady’s feet was killed by going barefoot.
That sounds wonderful to me. :feets: The thought of a woman who is an expert at karate is very sexy. :D

Maybe negative effects of walking barefoot depend much on the person’s size and weight?
The girl I mentioned above is relatively short and slim, while for someone taller and heavier the load that feet bear can double, resulting in more dramatic skin hardening.

And indeed, until an attractive lady’s feet are clean and taken care of, some mildly hardened skin can look quite healthy, natural, and even sexy, for instance indicating all her living energy and active lifestyle – at least they are the legs of an earthly woman, not an elf girl with wings to fly.

Yeah germs aren't microscopic or anything and it's not like all of nature is the worlds litter box lol Other things you can pick up too tho like cellulitis

Y'all can walk barefoot wherever you want. It's all good. Was just saying it's possible. Personally, I think it's gross, but hey, I'll just keep my shoes on so my feet do t become rock solid bricks of dry skin calloused and toenails with more layers than a grands biscuit

I swear to god this is the best response and should /thread. I think women walkin around outside barefoot is so gross! I call it "Brittney Spears'n it." Based off her crazy time where she was runnin around like a loon barefoot and the bottoms of her feet were probably like an old catchers mitt. I'm not a bossy asshole but I definitely discourage it with my partners. I mean they know what I like anyway so they usually try to take care of their feet a little more then normal, but yea definitely not a fan. Dirtier, harder/more calloused=no Bueno. No time for love Dr. Jones.

some examples

Kate Moss (40).jpgEsther Cañadas (3).jpgPetra Nencova (2).jpgKate Moss (41).jpgDolores-Barreiro-Feet-295692.jpgSlIgthly dirty slightly hard.....sexy enough..examples

a few more

a few more slightly dirty slightly rough totally delicious...

so I love very neat and pedicured feet, but these are super hot and I dont mind slightly hard expressive soles at all

Attachments

• oxy.jpg
    oxy.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 27
  • annna.jpg
    annna.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 29
  • ggarota1.jpg
    ggarota1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 32
You should make a busted foot appreciation thread versus keep posting pics here lol

I hope you enjoy these

Nah, feet aren't my favorite, especially other peoples feet. I just failed to see the attractive callouses you see. I am pretty sure most supermodels like Kate Moss are going to make sure their feet look good lol And the majority of peoples opinions on what looks good probably don't include callouses

Nah, feet aren't my favorite, especially other peoples feet. I just failed to see the attractive callouses you see. I am pretty sure most supermodels like Kate Moss are going to make sure their feet look good lol And the majority of peoples opinions on what looks good probably don't include callouses

You got that right!

I almost always go barefoot in my house. Aside from that, I usually only go barefoot where you would expect, such as the pool or beach. But I like to keep my feet pretty clean, so I rarely walk around outside or in public without my shoes on. In the summer and spring I often wear sandals or flip flops for comfort (and sometime to show off my feet.) But in the interest of keeping my feet clean and not stepping on something sharp, I like to have something on my feet.

As far as seeing other's bare feet I will just reiterate what some others have said. If they are dirty it can kind of be a turnoff. But if they are nice looking, I think of them like a woman's cleavage or a man's thighs: Nice to look at, but not really the nucleus of my kink

A while back, when I was in a record shop in a small college town checking out some tunes, I noticed a couple of attractive young women walking down the aisle toward the record bin where I had stationed myself. One had very nice, well-shaped feet with what looked like pedicured nails. She was wearing flip-flops. Her friend, whose feet were bigger and almost equally nice if not as well taken-care-of, was going barefoot. I only saw the tops of either woman's feet, but I winced thinking about the barefoot one. I was afraid of her stepping on something sharp. And walking around barefoot on those heavily-trafficked floors, to say nothing of rough concrete sidewalks? Not a pleasant thought!

I agree with you calloused soles are not attractive. Yes, supermodels take care of their feet, but they are human too! high heles, etc put pressure on feet and over the time callousness develop.

Although a certain degree of slightly callousness of the soles are ok to me I find corns, bunions and bad toenails hideous.

I love being barefoot and my bf loves it too. We both have wall to wall, very soft carpeting. My ex bf had orientals with thick padding...i felt sexy walking on them barefoot, which is good because he always got aroused seeing me barefoot. But i still shower before bed... who wants to kiss feet that are not soapy clean and soft. I am lucky to have a bf that gets pedis, although it tortures him.

Had to bring this back. Very nice thread. I know for me I prefer going barefoot and like it when women do. I know that most all of my relationships the ladies all went barefoot including my wife. I dated one lady who was barefoot almost all the time inside and out. When her feet got dirty she always cleaned them. Her feet were always crazy sensitive and ticklish as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back