• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gold medal in the olympic hockey

Bel

4th Level Green Feather
It looks like the swedish hockey team is the best right now since they won the gold medal against finland. So now with all the best players in all teams from nhl etc the swedish team was the best over all did not give it all in the first games but when we got to the medals there was sweden and finland and yet again the swedish teams beats finland. So little sweden got some of the best hockey players in the world.
:veryhappy :bouncybou

:couch:

Congratulations on winning the olympic gold medal in men's hockey! :bouncybou
I'm sure that you enjoyed watching the games a lot more than the American and Canadian hockey fans that I know.

Hey Bel...

I never got to see the men's team. Did Tommy Salo play for team sweden this olympics?

Aachen, Salo was not even on the team... not the goalie, anyway.

Congratulations, Bel :bouncybou It's a tough pill to swallow for some of us, but they had a spectacular team. Not to mention Mats Sundin (Leafs Captain) leading the way ;) It's about time, after the last Olympics losing to Belarus... this must be very gratifying... enjoy! :rotate:

Sweden Hockey, huh ? ;]

Hi. I'm from sweden. It's not that small, as someone mentioned. ;)
And Salo isn't good as Lundquist. The one we have now.

Now I can ask if someone else from Sweden here?
Myself I'm a man, 20 y.o., live in stockholm. studying.
Bye!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back