• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gone in 60 Seconds with Lee and Amanda (Tickle Video Blog) F/f

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Hello friends, foes, fans, and fetishists!

We were challenged by our dear friend MTP Jeff to create
a video blog, of at least 60 seconds per day. We have accepted
said challenge, and will post each day's clip in this thread. So
check it daily to see each clip.

We'll include snippets from our lives, silliness, seriousness, and
other fun stuff. The main theme will be, of course, tickling, and
will be included in each clip.

If you have suggestions for something you would like to see in
"Gone in 60 Seconds" please let us know, and if we like it, we'll
most likely do it! :typerhappy:

Okay, here's Day 1: This was incredibly spontaneous. We were
horsing around on the couch and Lee grabbed the camera and
started talking, and we made it into our first blog clip. Enjoy!

(Day 1 is very mild tickling, and not really visible to the camera)

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-3168321443930144811&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

This is a great idea. I'm interested to see where it leads.

I mainly like that we're getting of the mechanically predictable track and creatively trying new things.

It may work or it may be just odd. But Kudos to Jeff for the idea and to you guys for the effort.

JD

This is a great idea. I'm interested to see where it leads.

I mainly like that we're getting of the mechanically predictable track and creatively trying new things.

It may work or it may be just odd. But Kudos to Jeff for the idea and to you guys for the effort.

JD

I totally agree. sounds like a great idea and I cant wait to see how it turns out. ll def. be watching.

That was really good, especially how Lee nom'ed your finger. I look forward to these daily clips now.

Oh yeah, a good moment to capture would be one of Lee's "startle" moments. You'd make TMF history, Mondy.

Nice work, both of you. :clap:

I totally agree. sounds like a great idea and I cant wait to see how it turns out. ll def. be watching.

Thanks! Hope you like it!

That was really good, especially how Lee nom'ed your finger. I look forward to these daily clips now.

Oh yeah, a good moment to capture would be one of Lee's "startle" moments. You'd make TMF history, Mondy.

Nice work, both of you. :clap:

OMG. SO TRUE! HISTORY!!!!!!!! :typerhappy: :yayzorz: :panic:

That's a fantastic idea guys. Especially for guys who don't like reading words and would like to see two genuine personalities in action :)

This should be fun....

Looking forward to the next installments! Will someone be around to do a minute at the Tickle Night event?! That could be fun! But I'm sure the spontaneous madness will be enough! Great idea!

:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Thanks PETE! :) We won't be at TickleNight, but we'll make sure
to do some of our blog moments at interesting locations. :typerhappy:

Day 2

We continue our video blog with a discussion (of sorts) and demonstration on slow tickling and the underarm. For Max ;)

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6559311254824414316&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Click here to see more videos!
Lee

So full of win!

It's a joy to watch you work, Lee. And a blast to hear Mondy squeal.

Nice day2 as great. But theres one problem....so BE I thought in the first clip you said you wouldnt let Lee talk the Entire time...lol. Naw im just playing, the talking makes it funny.

So full of win!

It's a joy to watch you work, Lee. And a blast to hear Mondy squeal.
Thanks, Slacker, I love what I do!

Very very sweet...I love it!
Yay! we're glad you love it!

Nice day2 as great. But theres one problem....so BE I thought in the first clip you said you wouldnt let Lee talk the Entire time...lol. Naw im just playing, the talking makes it funny.
Damnit! I know - turn a camera or microphone on me, and
I have a hard time shutting up. I promise I'll make up for it in longer
clips, but these, well, there just isn't that much time! ;)

Thanks for the feedback! We want to hear what you have
to say *even if you don't want to hear what I'm saying while tickling* ;)

Lee

A Very Ticklish Guy

Ladies,

This is a very ambitious project you have taken on. I have enjoyed what I've seen and look forward to your future daily shananigans.

MrTicklee

Damnit! I know - turn a camera or microphone on me, and
I have a hard time shutting up. I promise I'll make up for it in longer
clips, but these, well, there just isn't that much time! ;)

Thanks for the feedback! We want to hear what you have
to say *even if you don't want to hear what I'm saying while tickling* ;)

Lee

No I think its funny as hell. Im a talker myself, so I love the funny banter. I also like how when your talking while tickling her, how you have this facial expression as if its a serious documentry and you not doing anything wrong. Makes is twice as fun to watch.:yayzorz:

Ladies,

This is a very ambitious project you have taken on. I have enjoyed what I've seen and look forward to your future daily shananigans.

MrTicklee

Thankies! :typerhappy:

No I think its funny as hell. Im a talker myself, so I love the funny banter. I also like how when your talking while tickling her, how you have this facial expression as if its a serious documentry and you not doing anything wrong. Makes is twice as fun to watch.:yayzorz:

I KNOW! She really does that! It drives me nuts! :doublethrust:

Gone in Sixty Seconds with Lee & Amanda Day 3

Ok, onward!
Today we celebrate the birthday of our dear friend John,
with this special video for him. If you're a foot fetishist,
we hope you like it, too, and if you're just following along,
that's ok, too *grin*

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=6451786104871977186&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Check out our other full length videos!

Lee

You ladies are making me run out of nice things to say without repeating myself.

However, I will never get tired of saying that you two are absolutely incredible together. You just have that chemistry that carries so well on radio and video.

Your friend John has gotten himself one helluva birthday present. Hope I'm that lucky when my birthday rolls around. :D

You ladies are making me run out of nice things to say without repeating myself.

However, I will never get tired of saying that you two are absolutely incredible together. You just have that chemistry that carries so well on radio and video.

Your friend John has gotten himself one helluva birthday present. Hope I'm that lucky when my birthday rolls around. :D

It's only day three! go out and find 27 other nice things to say, so you have
a list to choose from ;)

OMFG BIG JOHN? LIKE BIG JOHN, BIG JOHN?!?!?!
Yep ;)

Lee & Amanda,

The two of you being silly together (the natural state of being for Amanda) is so adorable it should be illegal. What a fun idea and a great start for 2009.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Lee & Amanda,

The two of you being silly together (the natural state of being for Amanda) is so adorable it should be illegal. What a fun idea and a great start for 2009.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Tell your new President-elect that you want some cute regulations!
Glad you liked it, stay tuned for MOAR! :happyhop: :typerhappy: :carmeldansen:
We love you Jim! :bubbleheart:

ATTENTION

Day 2 needs repostin!! I, as well as others im sure, havent seen it!! Thx ;)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back