• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gonna get tied and tickled soon

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Hey y'all...so I'm thinking about letting my husband tie my ankles and tickle my feet. Not sure when, but it's gonna happen. Truth is, I am pretty nervous because my feet are extremely ticklish. Wish me luck!

Good luck. And don't forget to get the revenge!
And, please try to go as far as possible... and do more than just tickling...like Tickling Orgasms... ;)

Good luck. And don't forget to get the revenge!
And, please try to go as far as possible... and do more than just tickling...like Tickling Orgasms... ;)

Unfortunately, my husband isn't very ticklish, so no revenge. As for tickling orgasms, I might try that down the road. For now, my feet will have to be tickle tortured.

Hey y'all...so I'm thinking about letting my husband tie my ankles and tickle my feet. Not sure when, but it's gonna happen. Truth is, I am pretty nervous because my feet are extremely ticklish. Wish me luck!

Well, first of all,.... good luck and hope you enjoy it. The wording of your announcement, however, caused me to wonder something: What can you tell us about how the negotiations went? I'm assuming there were negotiations of some sort. Very curious about how folks work these things out.

I can't imagine having to give my husband permission to tickle me... he knows he's free to do it anytime :D Good luck!

Enjoy! And try (not don't try, but do try) to dwell on it. The suspense drives you crazy but in a fun way and it makes the moment of tickling that much more intense and enjoyable.

Well, he tickled my feet tonight and it went pretty well. He used feathers on my soles and that nearly sent me over the edge! Now we just need to work on tying my big toes together...that didn't go so well.

Well, he tickled my feet tonight and it went pretty well. He used feathers on my soles and that nearly sent me over the edge! Now we just need to work on tying my big toes together...that didn't go so well.

Loss of circulation? or unrestrainable? How about using one of those foam things they use in pedicure places to keep your toes spread?

Loss of circulation? or unrestrainable? How about using one of those foam things they use in pedicure places to keep your toes spread?

We used a shoelace and it was being less than cooperative. And that is a great idea! I never would have thought of that! Thanks!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back