• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GOOD, BAD & the TICKLISH *on-going series*

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
By demand I've posted all the parts of this series in one thread.

Part's 1 to 5

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 1.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 1.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 2,451
  • TGTBATT- Part 2.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 2.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 1,940
  • TGTBATT- Part 3.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 3.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 1,865
  • TGTBATT- Part 4.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 4.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 2,093
  • TGTBATT- Part 5.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 5.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 2,176
Part's 6 to 7

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 6.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 6.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 1,741
  • TGTBATT- Part 7.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 7.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 2,174
Central locations are a godsend. Now we won't have to hunt all over to find everything! Thanks to Darth V for the suggestion and to you, CT, for making it happen!

Np and once again my compliments c Tickler. Your work lately is really improving.

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone - i really hope to keep this series going maybe into 30+ pages.
So as a thanks here is Part 8 as promised.
Tomorrow's part, 'the loser gets it ALL'

Part 8

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 8.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 8.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 1,519
Katie can't read a bluff! Why am I not surprised! It's easy to see why she was distracted, what with Sarah waving those tempting soles around... so near, and yet so far! Poker games are a staple element in Westerns, but this one is a standout! Even strip poker pales by comparison! Time to pay the forfeit, Katie! Let's see if you can count cards with your toes!

^^ Good one. I do like your approach of several 'smaller stories' in one context.

Part 9 see's the Hogslipper sister's wreak havoc on Katie's feet - they sure had all this planned when they beat her at cards,
And 2 on 1 makes a delightful afternoon in the sandy town of Boneville - let's hope Katie keeps trying to beat numerous 'ticklers' at cards.. and losing of course!

Part 9

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 9.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 9.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 1,344
Last edited:
I think, in this occassion, cheating it totally and utterly justified! Hee hee. If only all card games ended with such tender torments in wait. :) Another great pic bud! Keep them coming! :D

Uh oh... Katie got snookered! She shouldn't have been so eager... now she must endure some grueling dual-sister action! These ladies seem pretty merciless, too (and why not! Presented with a deliciously helpless Katie, who among us could resist the same sort of enthusiasm!) Our heroine better stick to checkers from now on... at least it's harder to sneak extra pieces onto the board!

Well time for the next installment and Katie really is taking a beating,
The next few parts after this will bring a bigger character depth to the story, lots of tickling scenario's still to come - and pretty soon what i consider to be the BEST action of the series.

Part 10
: My Perfect Cousin

next up : Day Fright Robbery!

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 10.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 10.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 1,115
Last edited:
A spot of foot worship for variety... clever move! And such grimy soles! These Hogslipper Sisters don't appear to have washed in years! A new brand of suffering for Katie... at least the law's arrived to end her misery (a relative, too! Our toeheaded tormentee is well connected!) This deputy really ought to return to town if a holdup's imminent! Perhaps two cousins working together can finally bring a touch of feathery justice to harried Boneville!

Hope you all like the story so far......
Part 11 see's the return of the nasty duo Hayley & CT - and what they do next might shock you...... I'm sure they will receive some payback.... infact i guarantee it!!!! ;)

Part 11
: Day Fright Robbery

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 11.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 11.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:
As if Hayley and CT aren't hauling in enough illicit cash, they have to rope Katie in on the deal! Well, it's sort of her own fault, buying such cheap boots (three times in one week! Unusual leather... the cattle in Boneville region must eat sawgrass!) The villains' recruitment tactic is a novelty, a blend of tickle inducement and acrophobia terror (seen in a rather stunning, silhouetted mesa-top long shot). A choice between forced hilarity or an instant flying lesson... Scilla and Charybdis with a feather motif!

Hee hee hee. This tale of diabolical tickle torture and moral unrest continues. I really like the dangling from the cliff while having her feet tickled. It is a most tender and diabolical fate for her feet to be in. Of course, I'm just hoping she will hold out for as long as possible. Really good story coming here bud and, of course, lots of cute feet being tickled! Keep it coming bud! :D

Sorry LBH the girls is meant to be Clare (i realize now i've not done her profile) But either way glad everyone likes the cliff idea - CT & Hayley seem set on taking on the whole of Boneville - enough money to flee this crazy town (lol)
.............the plot thickens!!

Marvellous work so far. I'm really looking forward to more.

It's ok LBH i don't think Clare is in any position to plug anyone (lol)

Meanwhile the story will now take a deeper plunge - as everyone is plotting against everyone else, it will certainly make some interesting up-coming part's.

(I also better start drawing more part's cause I'm catching up with myself now)

enjoy Part 12

Part 12
: The Old Man's Plan

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 12.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 12.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 1,056
I love plotting XD

Nice work CT. So enjoyable when the tickling has some storyline to it.

Makes it all the more interesting as far as I am concerned.

Looking forward to future installments.

B

CT and Hayley have some scary competition! This old galoot looks mighty tough! And with Cherokee chickadee Vicky at his side, he's really a force to reckon with! Some dynamic story-telling devices in this chapter: a flash-back, a flash-forward and a clever instance of implied action (the last panel; four legs, one human/three equine, deftly indicate Vicky's horse-mounting without the need for a full shot. Nicely turned ankle, by the way!) Plenty of forces vie for high stakes in the upcoming big card game... things should really start to pop once they collide!

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back