• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Morning, I'm New Here

Rich P

TMF Regular
Hello..

Well, it's taken me long enough, but I've finally become a member of this fine organization. I've lurked on here for a while, not because I've wanted to, but because there was something wrong with my computer that everytime I tried to register, it would boot me off.

However, that problem has been solved, so I am here.

A little about me. I am 37, male, and I live in hell (aka. Cleveland, OH). I am a tickler, and I have been since I was a little kid. However, my interests in tickling do not include anything in the realm of bondage, punishment, or anything along the lines of discomfort. To be honest, I abhor the idea. My disdain for it prevented me from having a relationship with someone I love very much, but.....ah well, sucks to be me, doesn't it.

I find nothing better than tickling someone, then when we are done, having her snuggling in my arms, then falling asleep with her head on my chest.

I'd love to chat with any of you about our favorite subject. Please feel free to IM me at [email protected] if you see me on!

-Rich

Welcome to the forum, Rich P! Thank you for introducing yourself so clearly, that's rare for first-time posters. Don't worry, there are all nuances of tickle fans here, the whole range from hard BDSM to gentle and sensual caress lovers.

Make yourself at home. We're looking forward to your further postings! :)

hello from the other end of the spectrum :p

Down here at the far end of tickle torture, it's hard to hear your gentle greetings over the desperate laughter and pleas for mercy. ;) Just kidding. Welcome, Rich. Glad you made it.

Hi Rich! Welcome. I'm down here on Evilqueen's end of the torture spectrum, so I had to perk up my ears as well. As she said, we cater to all kinds, so feel comfortable. Glad you could join us!:cool:

Cleveland the tickling goldmine...

Hey Rich, I don't know if you will believe this but Cleveland and frankly most of Ohio is a tickling goldmine. Kind of like Kittletown without the cool name... ;-)
Seriously you are surrounded by some pretty into it tickler's and lee's. So while it may be "hell" there you are in a laughing hell.
Anyway welcome to the group.

Welcome, Rich! Glad to see ya, and not in knee pain. LOL. Tickle and chat away, dude!

Smiley

New comers initiation

Actually it is designed to try to get you to quit. You will be delivered a lovely female member who has been kidnapped by board big whigs. Your goal is to experiment on her and give the board a 10 page report on your findings in detail of the various products you sell her in 6 hours. OPPS I thought this was The Merchandising Forum.
Welcome to delicious insanity my friend. :D

Everyone...

Thanks for the warm welcome...

I look forward to joining in many of the discussions on here.

Smiley...actually, amigo..my knees hurt like hell, but I'm used to it by now..

All: there is a story attatched to tickling and my having a bad set of knees, but that's for another time..if anyone wants to hear it, I'll be glad to tell it

Well, the general jist is as follows..

Last summer, I was pleased to attend a tickle gathering in Columbus, where I had met a few of the folks I had talked to on here.

Anyways, we all went out to the pool at the condo complex of the host. We were all screwing around in there, you know....tickle grab-ass, chicken fights, that sort of thing. Anyway, one of the female guests decides to jump on my back. I went to flip her off, and I managed to twist my right knee in a rather un-natural angle.

I guess I should have prefaced that after playing soccer for 20+ years, I've had two operations on my left knee.

I figured..."Great...that's the one that works!"

I limped back to the host's place, and saranwrapped an icepack on my leg. The damn thing had swelled up pretty nicely, so I went back to the hotel early, and drove back (on one leg, mind you) back to Cleveland. It was NOT a pleasant drive.

(Rich the gimp, takes a bow)

Knees...

Unreliable creatures, but oh so necessary! Hi! Welcome and buenas dias... Q

Hello Rich,
Should we start things going with a Steelers/Browns bit?
Welcome

Hello Rich,

Glad to have you with us on the forum. Thanks for joining.

Myriads

Hey Rich, doesn't it suck putting "tickling related" on the Emergency Room form?:D

Salutations!

Welcome to the site, Rich P! And by the way, I couldn't agree more with your view on how tickling should be - at least for me, anyway. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back