• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good ol' Indiana Jones

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
I only saw the movie cus Shia LaBeouf was in it. He was a monster in the movie. The Indiana Jones character grew on me as well. I never watched any of the first three movies all the way through, but I really enjoyed this movie. There were some really funny parts as well. Shia LaBeouf is gold. He is one of my favorite actors.

Also, I throw this movie in with super-hero movies. Indiana Jones is close enough to a super-hero in my book.

Go see it! This year's movies are amazing!

The Forbidden Kingdom
Iron Man
Speed Racer
Indiana Jones
The Hulk
The Dark Knight
Eagle Eye

I mean give me a break.

Last edited:
Though it's the first movie I've seen in a theater this year, I can say without a doubt Indiana Jones is the greatest movie of 2008.

Seriously.

For real now.

Though it's the first movie I've seen in a theater this year, I can say without a doubt Indiana Jones is the greatest movie of 2008.

Seriously.

For real now.

i'm going to see it tomorrow. if it beats out iron man, i'll be amazed. i grew up on Indy, and i hope it lives up to legend.

btw, not technically a movie, but damn i can't wait for Ghostbusters the game to come out on 360. it plays just like a sequel to the movies, and did i mention it kicks ass. anyone else can't wait for this to release?

just saw the movie and if your a fan of the previous movies your gonna love this one. it has all the ingredients to make a classic Indiana Jones flick, you really gotta see it.

Tobi remembers the Indiana Jones video games... the old ones... those were good times and interesting games... I have to see the movie, what is it about?

Tobi remembers the Indiana Jones video games... the old ones... those were good times and interesting games... I have to see the movie, what is it about?

The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull haha.

After seeing it tonight I think it's a good movie, but not as good as Iron Man.

you know
after seeing indian jones
well in between the movie
i kinda thought the skull looked a little like the caracter
little big head
from the 'low road' comic
...or is that just me????

A couple Indy games came out for xbox and ps2. 1 was good, the other was bad. the infernal machine was the bad one, forgot the name for the good one.

Speaking of which they are doing another, for the Xbox 360 and PS3 to tie in with the movie. I believe it's suppose to make up for the time from Last Crusade to Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I liked the movie, it was a good ol Indie flick. Just... Alien's? Come on. Lol.

Speaking of which they are doing another, for the Xbox 360 and PS3 to tie in with the movie. I believe it's suppose to make up for the time from Last Crusade to Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I liked the movie, it was a good ol Indie flick. Just... Alien's? Come on. Lol.

Yeah, I liked everything but the aliens as well haha.

My favorite scene was the jungle scene from beginning to end.

Lol seem's like Georgie boy is running out of idea's lol. I can only imagine what's going to happen with the new SW films that he's suppose to be doing. Han and Leia's kids but still yet.

Indiana Jones meets Close Encounters. Somewhere along the way I was just waiting for a huge shark to appear..

Indiana Jones meets Close Encounters. Somewhere along the way I was just waiting for a huge shark to appear..

i think they opted for giant ants instead of sharks this time. Sharks will appear in George's next Indy movie, just announced: Indiana Jones and the Galaxy Far, Far Away.

Wouldn't that be a trip, lol. Indiana Jones and the Imperial Empire. A cross over, what!? Lol.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back